If Tua sucks and Dolphins get a top 2 pick....

Vladimir L

That's the only reason that Tua is even out there on the field now over Fitzpatrick. They need to see what they have and if the Houston pick is #1 overall and Tua isn't absolutely lighting it up you take Lawrence and trade Tua. 

If its #2 or lower though then the obvious move is to trade down and continue on with Tua.

If this happens who is to say a qb would want to go to Miami? I mean Tua and Rosen failing that would be too coincidental. The bottom line is they're all in on Tua.

I think instances are rare like the Kyler Murray situation. Honestly, with the state of the Cardinals at that time I would have had no problem him pulling an Eli Manning. I'm not sure why he doesn't get praised more for that very likeable guy.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

only way it's conceivable that they draft another QB is if Tua is literally comparable to Nathan Peterman with his level of play.

If that was the case and I'm lawrence I'm worried about their ability to develop a young qb and deman a trade.

These athletes only have one career .

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

If that was the case and I'm lawrence I'm worried about their ability to develop a young qb and deman a trade.

These athletes only have one career .

absolutely and NFL contracts are hard to get out of.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

absolutely and NFL contracts are hard to get out of.

It's crazy when I was young I bashed Eli for that move thought it was unprofessional and childish the older I get the more I don't blame players doing it lol.

Like if Andrew Luck does that he's most likely still playing and heading towards a borderline hof career. I totally get it.

Only way it happens is if Lawrence is on the board at 2 and that only happens if Lawrence makes it clear he will go back to college if the Jets draft him and the Jets feel the need to keep the pick and draft a QB rather than trade out. Then yes you absolutely get Lawerence unless Tua is improving clearly this season