Week 9 GDT: Ravens @ Colts or something idk

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Dez can be this year's version of Seth Roberts. I think that's a reasonable expectation. 

Only with him having been a #1 WR at one point in his career, if he can minimize the drops (as that was a concern during his Cowboys tenure) than hopefully it should make Dez more reliable than Seth Roberts was in the particularly big moments... mostly I’m referring to that playoff game where his dropped pass was on a play that could’ve been the EXACT momentum we needed to swing the game around.

Hopefully Dez can bring some clutch ability to the table from someone other than Hollywood Brown. Mark Andrews has seemed to freeze up in several games, whether it’s the stage or if it’s just random bad games, I can’t tell yet.

4 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Honestly, in our current offence I would be ecstatic with like 3-4 catches for 20-30 yards from Dez tomorrow, and like two first downs. I'm a simple man, I just want somebody to move some chains and play some big man football. I like our offensive players, but I feel like with Yanda gone we really miss that hardnosed attitude. 

Basically, I think Dez's best RPG skills for our team are passive. He brings fire and a dawg mentality for sure, and I am hoping it juices us up a bit. 

Agreed. That would be great production to get from him. Two first downs I especially agree with. The attitude you mention is definitely something that could inject some life into the offense. I’m sure they’ll be playing hard for Stanley and they’ll use that as motivation, but I’m sure some of the guys in the locker room would love to see a veteran whose meant much to this league usher a comeback. That could boost offensive morale, give something additional to play for.

9 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Sheesh. Talk about unexcited for the Colts game. Where is everyone? @Danand @drd23 @DreamKid @coordinator0 @RavensTillIDie @SalvadorsDeli @RavensfanRD

Did the Steelers completely knock the wind out of your sails. At least you commented in the Indy fan thread Dan. But still.

I originally had us losing to the Steelers, so I'm not depressed about that L. Greg Roman however, he does take the wind out of my sails. 😆But, its been a hectic week my guy that's why I've been quiet. I'm ready for some Ravens football though. I think we're in for a bounce back on the road. I have the upmost confidence in Jimmy-Mac and Juiceman to get that work done. Even though I'm the ultimate Rivers fan, I hope the old man version shows up tomorrow. I want 3 picks and hopefully, one of those is a pick six. Offense still leaves a lot to be desired, but maybe this is the game that helps us get back on track. Expect Hollywood to go off since he wants to air laundry on twitter. LJ8, Gus and Dobbins should continue to eat on the ground.

Ravens 28- Colts 17

• Like 1

In case anyone is going to panic when our defense surrenders a lot of yards to the Colts today and old man Rivers, remember our starting CB lineup was Humphrey, Peters, Young, Smith, Averett and Marshall. We are down to Peters and injuryriddled Smith, Bonds and Dorsey today