Week 9 general discussion

Blackstar12

Lamar was pretty much flawless the second half of this game (a Gus Edwards fumble on 1st and goal cost a score), after trailing at half against one of the top defenses. No one here ack'ing that? Seemed like several were watching the game when they were calling him out in the first half.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah Mahomes is gonna win MVP again

Yeah, three turnovers against for Wilson, gotta drop him down. I sympathize, because he's totally trying to hard carry that team right now. But you can't do that twice in three weeks and stay in the lead.

1 minute ago, KManX89 said:

Mahomes made it look too easy with that TD drive.

This is why you don't onside kick it against Mahomes and Co. when you don't have to.

If anything, it's why you do lol this defense wasn't going to hold them to anything less at this stage of the game.  They are worn out. 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, three turnovers against for Wilson, gotta drop him down. I sympathize, because he's totally trying to hard carry that team right now. But you can't do that twice in three weeks and stay in the lead.

The biggest threat to him not is that he set the bar too high for himself and voters want to give it to someone else. That's the only reason I didn't bet him to win the MVP weeks ago. All the team and individual requirements are all pointing to him.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Lamar was pretty much flawless the second half of this game (a Gus Edwards fumble on 1st and goal cost a score), after trailing at half against one of the top defenses. No one here ack'ing that? Seemed like several were watching the game when they were calling him out in the first half.

Congrats on a strong second half. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I mean, flawless, but also not really having to do all that much? He's mostly just been able to coast and not screw things up while the Colts have been screwing things up.