GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

At what point does Vrabel take accountability for this disaster defense. He is a defensive guy. He put this staff in place. They suck monkey farts.

This team is a pretender, in a division of losers and pretenders. Best believe this Colts team is going nowhere against good teams. Makes this game even more pathetic.

our players are just not doing a good job reacting to what Colts are doing.. they are just too easily confused..   they are running plays where you look and there are 3 receivers in an area and 2 defenders to cover them. 

I have been very disappointed in Evans this year.. he has regressed a lot. It just seems he is being put in position where he is expected to read the play and he is failing. 

well this game turned when we failed to convert 2nd 2 followed by a shank punt where we allowed a free rusher up the middle that spoked the punter I think...    the second turn was that holding call....   and its a rout.... 

this loss is worse then the stupid loss to Cincy..   D... seemed to deflate after the O gave the ball right back after the goal line stop..

Just now, titans0021 said:

I’m thinking it’s time to bust out a Same ‘Ol Titans.

it doesn't even feel like that, though. we legitimately have super bowl contender talent that is being squandered by top-to-bottom ineptitude in roster management, special teams, and defensive coaching. i can't get over the fact that we've completely wasted a year of our window with prime tannehill and henry because vrabel decided to have his buddies run the defense and keep his friend at kicker.