GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

Just now, KingTitan said:

Byard is a buster this year. It's just amazing how bad he feels. 

He looks so lost but the whole defense does.

It's the scheme more than anything just no clue what's going on.

Poor tackling too far too often.

Evans has really disappointed me. Simmons and Jones are the only two on defense I have any faith in. Landry is okay too.

Other than them though they all stink.

Rough loss. I am not ready to condemn Vrabel, but damn this was a bad night for him when we needed it most. The only way we make this loss go away is if we win the next two. Hope is hard at this point. But I still think we can pull it together. We COULD, even tho it may be hard, win the next two and have the colts lose the next two. I don’t think we lose to this team twice. They play the packers next week. I still have hope but we sure made it hard on ourselves.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

crazy to be 6-3 and know your season's over lol

OPPS.. quoted wrong post.... but.. another trickle down effect of not having Addorre...  Byrd is being forced to play deep more then he normally would and not allowed to be close to LOS where he is good making plays.. because we have no trust in our corners to cover deep balls. 

and as usual another bad loss to the colts where I still feel we have the better team but just have things go wrong.  I know not saying we didn't play a bad game and not saying we have a lot of problems defensively but if the colts game plan in winning is it to block one punt for a TD and get a 16 yard shank punt and have one of the top receivers in the game drop a TD pass then I sorry that will not work 

Edited by quiller