Weak 10: Eagles at the Giants

ninjapirate

5 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Wentz really threw the ball short when the only option should be to throw it past the marker. Yikes

Don't we hate hero ball in here?

Wentz played within the structure of the play all game and this is the other side of the coin. It amplifies the coaching shortcomings. 

• Like 1

I would like to see Hurts going forward... not to suggest Wentz is to blame for today any more than the rest of team, but it’d make watching this team more interesting for at least a few weeks, and force Doug to wisen is w/ his playcalling, right? We saw it vs SF when entire team was banged up, we saw it any time Foles came in for reliever duty. DP actually doing his QB favors. 

I mean ideally who cares, fire Doug regardless, but we all know that’s not happening.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I would like to see Hurts going forward... not to suggest Wentz is to blame for today any more than the rest of team, but it’d make watching this team more interesting for at least a few weeks, and force Doug to wisen is w/ his playcalling, right? We saw it vs SF when entire team was banged up, we saw it any time Foles came in for reliever duty. DP actually doing his QB favors. 

I mean ideally who cares, fire Doug regardless, but we all know that’s not happening.

honestly someone needs to call plays that isnt named doug next week. 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I need to start rotating each kicker who faces the Eagles into my fantasy lineup each week. God knows they'll have plenty of chances bc Schwartz and they never miss against us so.

Matt Bryant did some deal with the devil in 2006 that never again a kicker will miss against us.