Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not great, but at least no setback. At least we should have him back for the Colts game. 

That’s good news and  what I was hoping for. Thursday is usually padded/heavy practice day so just seeing how he responds to what was his first action in a while. Hope he feels great and we get him back at full steam soon. He adds a dimension of physicality that no other WR brings.

Edited by Refugee

With Lovett out for the season, we need to see Sternberger and Tonyan show some of their versatility.  Jace actually got involved in the run game a little bit in the few games he payed at the end of the season last year and I was hoping he would keep improving.  So far, he hasn't been getting the job done from what I have seen and Lovett was a part of a few solid runs not to mention ST.  This offense thrives when you have TE's who can block, if they can also catch and move it becomes deadly.  We'll get a glimpse of what we've got on Sunday and hopefully see our young guys improve.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:18 AM, Outpost31 said:

Jake Luton will throw for 267 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception. 

It could happen. I’ll be interested to hear how Luton does, since he toiled right down the road for the OSU Beavers. He actually played a couple years of solid ball for some pretty bad teams, so I guess he’s used to that.

He’s a decent player though and he’ll likely prove to be an upgrade in that dire QB situation down in Jax. Of course his competition is his fellow 6th rounder and Pac 12 alum, the Uncle Rico wannabe himself...and Mike Glennon?

As for me, I’ll be listening to the radio call with Larrivee and the Rock, because for some strange reason the early game here in the PNW is Tampa Bay v. Carolina...Go figure.

Edited by JQ1

3 hours ago, JQ1 said:

It could happen. I’ll be interested to hear how Luton does, since he toiled right down the road for the OSU Beavers. He actually played a couple years of solid ball for some pretty bad teams, so I guess he’s used to that.

He’s a decent player though and he’ll likely prove to be an upgrade in that dire QB situation down in Jax. Of course his competition is his fellow 6th rounder and Pac 12 alum, the Uncle Rico wannabe himself...and Mike Glennon?

As for me, I’ll be listening to the radio call with Larrivee and the Rock, because for some strange reason the early game here in the PNW is Tampa Bay v. Carolina...Go figure.

Are you calling Minshew dire?? That man is far from the problem in Jax. or just that Minshew is hurt.

3 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/packers-juwann-winfree-rises-to-active-roster/

Winfree gets the nod over the incumbent PS guys. The Begelton dream seems all but dead.

I want to see what Seth Roberts can do but he just got here and we basically didn't practice in that 9ers week.  We need a few more credible threats at wr and I don't care who it is.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I disagree. I want incredible threats.

You and me both, man.  But unless Juwann Winfree is some undiscovered ODB, we will need one of our guys to step up.  I would be happy with a Funchess or Fulgham right now but that is water under the bridge.  

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -   It is absolutely miserable outside in Green Bay today.

As predicted. The rains are set to die down just around kickoff but the winds are going to be strong again today. Hopefully a FL team will feel it more than we do but Jax has nothing to lose with everyone predicting GB and some people looking past this week. 

34° and rain is much worse than 28° with snow, for just about anything but especially football.