RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2020 at 06:00 AM

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I still think that deep ball to Agholor should've never been the call. You guys were having an easy time on 3rd down all night. Inbreaking routes were constantly open. Waller was beating everyone we had. Should've been a reliable play to get the first, IMO.

Yea that was a definite backbreaker. Gruden is such a bipolar coach. He goes conservative and kicks the FG on 4th and goal on the inches line, then bombs it deep on 3rd down when we NEED to convert.

Drives me nuts.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yeah, but all those guys have had guys with outworld production. I don’t know if everyone thinks Gronk/Moss, Harrison/Wayne/Broncos skill, AB, Jennings/Davante Adams, Michael Thomas are just decent guys but all elevated to the top players at their skill position when ignited with an elite QB.

I'm not saying those guys didn't also have elite weapons at some point in their career. I'm just saying they've gone through seasons WITHOUT elite weapons, and been successful still. Mahomes hasn't done that YET.

10 minutes ago, DannyB said:

The next step for Mahomes, and it will come at some point, is to show that he can do it without an entire armada of all-pro quality talent around him. I don't doubt that he can, but the box remains unchecked for now.

Seriously? He’s got Kelce and Hill. I’ve seen better lol and it’s not held against others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Seriously? He’s got Kelce and Hill. I’ve seen better lol and it’s not held against others.

These 2 are nearly the top of the position.

Hill is at least very near the top at deep threat.

Edited by Zalixar

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah, but all those guys have had guys with outworld production. I don’t know if everyone thinks Gronk/Moss, Harrison/Wayne/Broncos skill, AB, Jennings/Davante Adams, Michael Thomas are just decent guys but all elevated to the top players at their skill position when ignited with an elite QB.

erm, manning and big ben have always had elite talent on offense... brees mostly has. rodgers mostly has. brady went 6 years throwing to mediocre/scrub players until getting moss for 1 good year. then gronk brokeout in like 2011.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You act like Kelce and Hill aren't elite lol. Patty also has one of the best Offensive minded coaches in recent history. 

yeah I think there is a good reason that any 1 player mahomes throws to is usually wide open whether it be kelce or freakin' pringle.

• Like 1

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Of course they’re elite but my goodness he isn’t the only one to have had great weapons.

Outside of Kelce and Hill,   We played the majority of this game with guys that are at the bottom of “most” teams depth charts.

Robinson, Pringle, Keizer.   Hardman came in late but he hasn’t practiced for 2 weeks.