Good, bad, ugly vs Kansas City

NYRaider

The silver lining here is if we beat KC tonight there is almost zero chance we beat them in the playoffs.  The big dark grey storm cloud is that we may not make the playoffs with how crowded the Wildcard room is right now.  Why we did not spy Mahomes when it worked last time is the biggest question I have.  We missed Ferrell.  Covid protocol hurt us just as much as Guenther this week.  Let's hope we get a rubber band match.  Irving getting hurt did not help either.  89 yards rushing is not good enough.

Edited by drfrey13

The offense is super bowl worthy. The defense needs to catch up and have an inject of talent on the Dline in the offseason. 

This loss hurts, but in years past this would have been a blow out on national TV. They’re on the right path. Just gonna need to make some difficult decisions(actually only difficult for Gruden easy to anyone else)

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

The offense is super bowl worthy. The defense needs to catch up and have an inject of talent on the Dline in the offseason. 

This loss hurts, but in years past this would have been a blow out on national TV. They’re on the right path. Just gonna need to make some difficult decisions(actually only difficult for Gruden easy to anyone else)

The one difference between the two teams that stuck out to me the most was the last couple drives KC's defense became more aggressive and we became passive.

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ffs.

Look at the DL that is the embarrassing part. Key should been the spy that lops over to the right to meet Mahomes if your gonna stunt like that

Also looks like man but even if it’s not man Kwait gotta stay with him cause there is no crossing routes to even bring you off Kelce. Abram will take the blame but that’s on both guys 

Edited by agarcia34

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Look at the DL that is the embarrassing part. Key should been the spy that lops over to the right to meet Mahomes if your gonna stunt like that

Also looks like man but even if it’s not man Kwait gotta stay with him cause there is no crossing routes to even bring you off Kelce. Abram will take the blame but that’s on both guys 

No its all Abram. Nick had a wr enter his zone from slot and mahommes running right at him. Abram left his zone 20 yards away from mahommes. But having Abram as the deep middle zone guy in cover 3 isn't playing to his strengths. Its so dumb. Guenther sucks and don't put guys in position to succeed. But Abram is all at fault on that play. 

Good: We can beat KC. It wasn't a fluke.

Bad: Our D needs to be better to advance.

Ugly: Me being happy even with a loss. I feel were on the right track and hopefully next season some coaching/systems/players are upgraded on D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, G said:

Good: We can beat KC. It wasn't a fluke.

Bad: Our D needs to be better to advance.

Ugly: Me being happy even with a loss. I feel were on the right track and hopefully next season some coaching/systems/players are upgraded on D

If not then those 2 things are on Gruden.  No excuse for Guenther sticking around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Given how #26 and #44 both let their men go, and how #38 picked up #26's man once he passed a certain distance, it was almost definitely cover 4. 4 verts, cover 4, should match perfectly. #20, #38, and #27 all had it, just Abram didn't.

• Like 1