Week 12: Bares at Packers

packfanfb

5 minutes ago, Pick6byWoodson said:

How did we have two roster spots open? Montravious on IR and..?

Barnes and Dillon still on COVID reserve. Don’t know how long they can string that out but it’s been 3 weeks. 

*also this year you can have an expanded number of ps call ups per game.  Once you call a guy up twice, you need to put him on the 53 the third time. 

Edited by Refugee

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I like this year’s PS rules and hope they stay going forward. It gives these long shot guys a real game audition, which is  even better than preseason that was sorely missed this season. 

They are mainly ST guys but some guys like Black have made a good impression.  Others, like Begelton have not but at least they got a chance to see real game action without the team being forced to cut them if they didn’t shine in their limited opportunity. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Bill Huber -   It's worth remembering the Bears once led this series 81-58-6. What changed? Brett Favre. Then Aaron Rodgers.

Both have been Bear hunters and it has been an unimaginable swing of the pendulum from the dark ages. Brett Hundley’s greatest feat was  stealing a win from Chi in the year after we had finally crossed back into the winning side of the rivalry while Rodgers was out. It currently stands at 99-95-6 Packers. 

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

No Ervin. Please no Shepherd on returns is all I ask

Rest of the Inactives

Who's the other return option. I don't even know

Sullivan has done a few KR . With no Jackson I don't think we have another punt returner

Edited by Norm

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I think Malik Taylor fielded a kick or 2 but he's also quite slow and offers nothing there

Josh is slow but is a pretty decent PR guy. That being said as much as Shep sucks, I just don't want any one near punts that has no experience