Week 12: Bares at Packers

packfanfb

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Apparently neither him nor Barnes can pass a COVID test.

Not that I like using him as a RB, but is Ervin back yet?
I dont like just having AJ and JWill back there. We've got no true FBs on the roster (to my knowledge...) so if one of them goes down....

18 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

ESB again what theheck is with him. He's Mr. Glass and King was already MR hammy.

Just so you dudes are aware, ESB has been listed questionable and had LP from the knee injury for ages and this is like the 3rd week in a row with a Q listing from it. It's not anything new he did here...afaik

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Just so you dudes are aware, ESB has been listed questionable and had LP from the knee injury for ages and this is like the 3rd week in a row with a Q listing from it. It's not anything new he did here...afaik

I do like to be thought of as one of the guys.  😁

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 11:21 AM, Leader said:

Wes Hodkiewicz -   Aaron Rodgers needs 165 passing yards Sunday to become the 11th QB in NFL history to have 50,000 career passing yards.

I thought after a few years that "Rodgers will be more efficient, but there's no way he'll catch Favre for GB career marks" - he's 12k behind him in yds and only 49 tds back. If he plays through 2022 at current levels, he'll own TDs and has an outside shot at yds. 

• Like 1