How good would LAR be without Goff?

Hunter2_1

12 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

What would you say Dak is better than Goff at as a QB?

More accurate, better decision maker.  Makes less bad decisions. Goff has ten turnovers in his last four games. Dak doesn't have that many in his last ten. 

Perhaps I'm biased somewhat because he looks really bad every time I watch the Rams, idk.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Perhaps I'm biased somewhat because he looks really bad every time I watch the Rams, idk.

One of the problems I have with Goff lol. I watch more than just the 49ers / Rams games, but every time the Rams play the niners, Goff is just straight up bad. He's been pretty brutal in 3.5 of the last 4 games they have played. Even if I've watched 10 Rams games over hte last two years, you're talking about a huge chunk of the sample size where he's just dreadful 

32 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

More accurate, better decision maker.  Makes less bad decisions. Goff has ten turnovers in his last four games. Dak doesn't have that many in his last ten. 

Im perplexed how anyone can say a QB in Dak who everytime I watch the Cowboys his team is down by 2 or 3 tds before he even gets going is better than Goff. Stats are stats and honestly Dak can be in the HOF for stats but it does nothing for me if he is constantly losing. Not just losing but doesnt even show up until the 3rd quarter when his team is down big. Its one thing if he played for a crappy team. The Cowboys have given him the personnel too. He has gotten the OL, the back, the receivers, the defense only got bad this season because they let players go like Byron Jones. The past two seasons the Cowboys defense was at least decent if not good. He plays in the worst division in football. Like thats an easy path to get to the playoffs every season yet the Cowboys cant even win enough games to get a wildcard spot let alone win the division. But still Im supposed to believe Dak is better than Goff. Im stunned. Even if I wasnt a Rams fan I wouldnt believe it. Again I watch plenty of Cowboys games because they always on my local tv along with the Saints and everytime I watch the Cowboys they are down big THEN Dak starts to put up the stats to make him look good but its too late. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im perplexed how anyone can say a QB in Dak who everytime I watch the Cowboys his team is down by 2 or 3 tds before he even gets going is better than Goff. Stats are stats and honestly Dak can be in the HOF for stats but it does nothing for me if he is constantly losing. Not just losing but doesnt even show up until the 3rd quarter when his team is down big. Its one thing if he played for a crappy team. The Cowboys have given him the personnel too. He has gotten the OL, the back, the receivers, the defense only got bad this season because they let players go like Byron Jones. The past two seasons the Cowboys defense was at least decent if not good. He plays in the worst division in football. Like thats an easy path to get to the playoffs every season yet the Cowboys cant even win enough games to get a wildcard spot let alone win the division. But still Im supposed to believe Dak is better than Goff. Im stunned. Even if I wasnt a Rams fan I wouldnt believe it. Again I watch plenty of Cowboys games because they always on my local tv along with the Saints and everytime I watch the Cowboys they are down big THEN Dak starts to put up the stats to make him look good but its too late. 

I don't think Dak is a perfect QB either.

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Lmao 

On 12/4/2020 at 6:08 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Seattle (8-3);

vs Giants, vs Jets, @ Washington , vs Rams, @ 49ers 

Rams (7-4);

@ Cards, vs Patriots, vs NYJ, @ Seattle, vs Cards

Got Seattle winning 4 or remaining 5

Got Rams the same.

So, depends on GB who they have a tie breaker over. 

GB has - Eagles, Lions, Panthers, Titans, Bears.

Also got them 4 of 5.

For me, Seattle is the 2nd seed

And just like that....they're down at #5. 

Maybe Wilson doesn't get an MVP vote after all.

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

A decent rebound. He done his job. This chart screams McVay again, but Jared still has to do his job. This is how you take care of the ball

pass-chart_GOF219636_2020-REG-13_1607304

See that’s the problem. When he plays well it’s all Mcvay. When he plays bad it’s all Goff lol. 

I mean not much more needs to be said about Goff. He's been inconsistent, with some good games mixed in to go along with some bad games with a lot of bang average games in there. He is far too up and down to be considered much more than a mediocre QB at this time.

On 12/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, El Ramster said:

See that’s the problem. When he plays well it’s all Mcvay. When he plays bad it’s all Goff lol. 

That's how it's been with Steelers fans and Mike Tomlin. Everytime we win, it's the players. Everytime we lose, it's Tomlin. It's never going to ease up for you, Rammy. 

• Like 1