From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Alrighty here we go: Take it for what its worth. Treat it is rumor. 

The Guy from the past few weeks:

The visit with Richardson went well from outside looking in. Actually met him., HUGE man. Him and Derrick could be twins almost. Very confident. VERY confident but comfortable not annoying confidence. I hear he isn't as raw as people think and the Florida offense gave him more responsibilities than people know. 

Almost a carbon copy of what “The Guy” said. So the guy is Cameron Wolfe, huh???🤔

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

I really don't care who we get as long as they get to sit at least this year. I don't want another prospect coming here and getting destroyed while he's young and starry eyed.  Might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't mind watching Tannehill just take the hits this year behind a bad O-line with bad to meh weapons.  

So . . . in my ideal scenario I guess it would be Richardson or Stroud?  I like that Stroud seems more like a "true" passer and that's very enticing to me, since we've, you know, never really had a "true" passer here.

And on the flip side, if we actually did develop Richardson, we've probably got a better Lamar Jackson.

If we develop him.

If.

If they draft a QB, they have to be ready to play regardless. Tannehill or not. Its a 17 game season . Few QBs make it thru unscathed. The question becomes whether you carry three QBs, or roll with your ‘redshirt’ QB as the backup. And if Tanny gets hurt behind a crap oline again (high likelihood honestly) that redshirt is gonna get pulled real quick and we could have a repeat of last year with us rolling with a QB whose not ready to play. 

• 5 months later...