Texans CB Bradley Roby suspended 6 games for PEDs

pwny

How has he been playing?

Roby always teased Broncos fans with his ability. He played well in his bit part role on our Super Bowl winning team, but after that he really lost his confidence and just not became the consistent player that he should be with his skillset.

I was certainly amongst certain fans who felt he may take a leap after we let him go, but from what I gather that hasn't been the case?

1 hour ago, lomaxgrUK said:

How has he been playing?

Roby always teased Broncos fans with his ability. He played well in his bit part role on our Super Bowl winning team, but after that he really lost his confidence and just not became the consistent player that he should be with his skillset.

I was certainly amongst certain fans who felt he may take a leap after we let him go, but from what I gather that hasn't been the case?

He's been inconsistent - has good moments, has not so good moments. The defensive issues are much greater than him, he was probably one of 3-5 guys who'd make it after a bloodletting on that side of the ball. 

He's signed for another two years, so he'll still be back - he's just losing game checks at this point.

https://overthecap.com/will-fuller-bradley-roby-suspension/

Oye, $8mm hit for Roby next season. $10mm cap savings if the team cut him this off-season.

At this point, the cap strapped Texans could use that $10mm (along with other cuts) to bring in someone like Patrick Peterson. CB Gaeron Conley should be back next season, so he could fit into that #2 CB role as he was supposed to, and you can upgrade on Roby by bringing in a veteran who can help remake the culture on the defensive side of the ball...