GDT: Browns vs. Titans

titans0021

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Teams lose.

Hawks shouldn't have lost to the Giants. 

Things happen. But ugh...get blown out like we were is just unacceptable. 

We will be ok! I am still wearing my Byard jersey through it all.. 😔. Last year we went 1-2 in our last 3 and did work in the playoffs. Keep the faith!

Edited by twotonebluenation

It's a loss and losses suck. 
The way we loss is very disappointing.

We did "battle back." Almost pulled it off, if not for a drop INT from Humph and an inability to stop a 3rd and 10 late. 

Would have made for an amazing comeback. It gives "false hope."

Hopefully we can look good against the Jags and win it. 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

The way he’s played this year, Corey Davis feels like a must re-sign at this point.

He’s been 1B to AJ Brown’s 1A.

Was just coming to say this. He’s the perfect No. 2 in this offense, I’d probably have him above Jonnu on my priority list at this point.

I’d cut Humphries, who I like, but I just don’t think our offense utilizes a pure slot receiver enough to justify the contract. Would rather spend a mid-round pick on a speed option as our No. 3.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Was just coming to say this. He’s the perfect No. 2 in this offense, I’d probably have him above Jonnu on my priority list at this point.

I’d cut Humphries, who I like, but I just don’t think our offense utilizes a pure slot receiver enough to justify the contract. Would rather spend a mid-round pick on a speed option as our No. 3.

Is hump contract worth cutting. Just curious. How much would we save? 

He is useful normally on tht 3rd down. Least he was before the concussion. He was pretty automatic. How much is that worth. 

But yeah Davis needs to be brought back. I didn't think so earlier after one of those games. But he has found his groove

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I like Humphries too but $9 million a year is too rich for how we use him. I feel Batson could easily take his place next year plus, like you said, the addition of a mid round pick.

Going back to Davis, it’s going to be interesting to see what type of contract he’ll be looking at next year. With the cap not being as high, potentially another strong WR draft class and the free agent WR class (Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin, Juju Smith Schuster, Will Fuller, just to name a few), I wonder if he might not demand as much as expected.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is hump contract worth cutting. Just curious. How much would we save? 

He is useful normally on tht 3rd down. Least he was before the concussion. He was pretty automatic. How much is that worth. 

But yeah Davis needs to be brought back. I didn't think so earlier after one of those games. But he has found his groove

Save about $5 million cutting Hump pre-June 1, could save $7.25 million if we designate it post-June 1. Mostly depends on where we are at cap-wise. Just a lot of money for a guy with 600 yards in 19 games here.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah, I like Humphries too but $9 million a year is too rich for how we use him. I feel Batson could easily take his place next year plus, like you said, the addition of a mid round pick.

Going back to Davis, it’s going to be interesting to see what type of contract he’ll be looking at next year. With the cap not being as high, potentially another strong WR draft class and the free agent WR class (Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin, Juju Smith Schuster, Will Fuller, just to name a few), I wonder if he might not demand as much as expected.

I’ve always kind of looked at the Devante Parker contract as a starting point. 4 years, $10-12 million per is my guess. He doesn’t have huge numbers, he’s not a flashy player and there are other quality WR free agents.

• Like 1