Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

15 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

We obviously dont have the personnel as of right now but Im actually a fan of Woods. You absolutely need good pass rushers for his D to work cause he dont blitz but there have been some good game plans and as the season has been going they are growing a bit. While we are on the topic. The conservative approach between both coaches drives me insane.

It's too early to say what we have in Woods. Obviously good coaching makes the players better, but like you said, the personnel just isn't there to be a consistently good defense. But yeah, it's clear we need another pass rusher if we want Woods' scheme to be successful.

And agreed, it was maddening seeing the big cushions our CBs were giving their wide receivers in the second half.

I actually don't think Stefanski went that conservative in the second half. It was just that we kept kept killing drives due to penalties and were constantly in 1st and 20s or 2nd and 15s.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We’re closer to last years 49ers than people realize.

Just need 1 more strong offseason dedicated to defense.

Good thing Sherman just said he likely isn't resigning or gonna be resigned. Now all we need to do is inherit the 2nd overall pick and get a stud at DE. And we are there.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It's too early to say what we have in Woods. Obviously good coaching makes the players better, but like you said, the personnel just isn't there to be a consistently good defense. But yeah, it's clear we need another pass rusher if we want Woods' scheme to be successful.

And agreed, it was maddening seeing the big cushions our CBs were giving their wide receivers in the second half.

I actually don't think Stefanski went that conservative in the second half. It was just that we kept kept killing drives due to penalties and were constantly in 1st and 20s or 2nd and 15s.

Yeah I think we all knew this Def was gonna be a problem but the game plans are there. Hell we ran 5 DL today at some points to shut Henry down. I'm actually impressed with the depth more than anything. We lack superstars in that side but we have Jags everywhere.

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Mostly agree re O.

But doesn't Stefanski have a say in what we are putting out there on D?

Just now, malibuspeedrace said:

Lol

i don’t have that Kind of time. To talk to a brick wall, who supposedly has mad a “career” out of being argumentative 

Yeah it’s pointless.

Every once in a while I just like to point out how much of a mouth breather he is and move on, just in case anyone wants to think about taking his jackassery seriously.

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

illerate guy 9wins 3 losses this year.

another simple stat browns 7 wins 1 loss with Baker Mayfield and Chubb 

Baker Mayfield 9 wins no losses when he has a 70 or better rating

I cannot type But at least I can add 8 plus 1