Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

53 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Easily Wilson's best game. I'd argue he's been our worst LB this season, which is disappointing considering he was the only one who I had at least some hope for.

I think we might just need to be patient with them if they do keep them. They have been progressing but still not at the level we need. Would be great to get at least one really good LB

Talking head Monday.

Titans don't have a good pass rush and so Baker always gashes teams that don't have a good pass rush. If they have a good pass rush and get in Bakers face he isn't good.

WTF is that? What QB is amazing when the DL is in the QB face all game and hitting the QB all game? Who are these magic QBs that get hit, sacked, and abused all game and have great numbers? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDD said:

Titans don't have a good pass rush and so Baker always gashes teams that don't have a good pass rush. If they have a good pass rush and get in Bakers face he isn't good.

WTF is that? What QB is amazing when the DL is in the QB face all game and hitting the QB all game? Who are these magic QBs that get hit, sacked, and abused all game and have great numbers? 

Sounds like our boy BruceB

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

The opposing team seems to get away with holding Myles a couple times a game but the holding in this game was ridiculously egregious 

I can’t remember the last time I saw a holding call made on him. That is ridiculous 

On 12/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, dawgdish said:

Nate Burleson repping a Brownie the Elf hoodie on GMF this morning

I gotta GIVE him Credit.....Burleson has been repping us for about 2 years now.....even before last years proposed "Super Season". Folks be talking PURE crap, LoCanfora, Terrell Davis, Lavar Arrington, and Kyle and Schrage's also like their lil snide comments. Nate Burelson has gone out on the limb.......ALONE.....many many times for us.

He gets an honorary seat on the Band Wagon when it pulls outta the station.....

IF we can beat Baltimore and clinch a playoff spot.......watch how "Fashionable" it becomes to be a "Real Browns" Fan......

I know we got a heel turn coming. I wont be one of the ones talking ish, to ALL the teams that have feasted on Browns jokes over the past 25 years LOL....but I will refuse a seat to cats that didnt own a Browns Jersey till 3 weeks ago......They dont understand our PAIN....OUR ABSOLUTE SUFFERING

browns1.gif

It's like having this guy as a Massage Therapist

giphy.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1