Bucketheadsdad

Who wins on Sunday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Titans
    • Hornby
    • Jimmy Truckstop, who is happy to have a "home" game
    • Those of us who go to bed early, as it looks like it isn't getting flexed.
  2. 2. Knowing that both clubs rely heavily on the run, and the clock will be RUNNING, when does this game end?

• 2:45
    • 3:19
    • 3:47
    • 4:00
    • Going to OVERTIME!

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Think penalties kept putting us in holes and not permitting more aggressive play-calling.

Plus, we were trying to eat clock (i.e., Playing not to lose).

I just don’t like to give up on drives when we’re 3rd and long. I don’t think running there is worth the 40 second run down. I’d rather trust our receivers and throw it past the sticks. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish baker had a chance to open it up more in the second half. I think he could have had 6 TDs. That’s 2 weeks in a row that IMO the defense couldn’t stop him and he could do anything he wanted. Little too conservative in the 2nd half for me. 

I would have liked it, but I also get it. We have the best RB duo in the league, why not rely on them to try and close the game and kill the clock?

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I just don’t like to give up on drives when we’re 3rd and long

I gotta warn you. That is the one consistent thing I ever heard about Stefanski.

If he gets a bad penalty, he gets super conservative and gives up on the drive. That’s a analytics thing for him.

I think he’s let Baker rip it 3rd and long.  He did it last week when it was needed. Running the ball and punting takes about 50 seconds off the clock so it’s not the worst when you have a 3 score lead to eat time. Also Hunt and Chubb can always spring one just as likely as Baker throwing for 17 yards. 

• Like 1

I’ll be honest, for the first time all year I was unable to watch. Didn’t have the game locally and tbh just didn’t feel like killing a Sunday hanging out at a sports bar for three hours. I did turn the app on and listened to the whole thing. Got tired of my kids shoes always missing/scattered and separated throughout the house so was in the garage building a shoe rack and listening to the game. 

Having not seen it, not going to pretend to have it figured out, but even as bad as the 2nd half sounded, hard to come out of that anything but happy. Baker with 4 TDs, Chubb doing his thing, we beat a previously 8-3 team (on the road). Vrabel is an awesome coach and there was no question they were going to come out of that locker room with their hair on fire in the 3rd. There’s always going to be things to pick apart but few teams will continue that kind of momentum to beat down that kind of opponent on the road. Hasn’t everyone said “Tennessee will be the test. Let’s see them beat someone good”?  Enjoy it. 

What a game, the first half had a machine like efficiency to it. The team was so focused, and was the most in sync I have ever seen browns team. 

Myles garrett was the 1st half of the season mvp. Baker Mayfield is the 2nd half of the season mvp on the team. And it isn't even close.

He wasn't flawless, but was not far away from it. he looked so much improved on what he has been for the last 18months. He was reading a defense and just knew what to do. If he keeps this style of play up he will bea top 5 qb. 

Browns football is fun. 

We are starting to look like we could go on a run into the playoffs.