Week 13: LV Raiders vs NY Jets

Bobby816

I hope you all see why the NY Jets are the worse team in the NFL.

It comes down to coaching.......Greg Williams and Gase...... their play calling, their personnel decisions cost us games. 

They ****** defeat out of the jaws of victory! Amazing! 

Edited by kilahchris
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Wow guys, what a nail biter of a game and you really deserved to win this one. I feel like we absolutely stole this one today. You got a nice few young guys to build around like Becton, Mims, Crowder and Davis and Hope your consolation is drafting Lawrence and dominating the AFC East for the next decade 🍻

Stole? More like given. Tanks a lot Jets.

Sam's 2 terrible throws and those bad fumbles aside, he played well within himself this game. Appreciate that there was CONSIDERABLY less forced throws than he usually has and he opted to run for 1st downs instead of throwing across his body into 3 defenders. Also I don't want to see Frank Gore again.

4 minutes ago, Malik said:

Sam's 2 terrible throws and those bad fumbles aside, he played well within himself this game. Appreciate that there was CONSIDERABLY less forced throws than he usually has and he opted to run for 1st downs instead of throwing across his body into 3 defenders. Also I don't want to see Frank Gore again.

But those two throws were horrible INT’s. If playing within himself means two int’s a game, I want nothing to do with him.  Ball security for a QB is first and foremost. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

But those two throws were horrible INT’s. If playing within himself means two int’s a game, I want nothing to do with him.  Ball security for a QB is first and foremost. 

Definitely. I'm not a fan of him at all and I think his ceiling is basically like a middle class Carson Wentz. I'm really negative on him usually so I thought I should say something decent about him today in a game where there were some genuinely decent things for once.