Week #13 General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I'd still easily take the Packers, Saints, and Bucs over any NFCW team right now. I know the Rams beat the Bucs, but close game and I wouldn't expect that to happen again. Even though the Rams D is pretty good, McVay has proven to be a pretty stale playcaller, Goff is just not good, and their running game is atrocious, not to mention a lackluster OL to boot.

The game ended up being close, but the Rams actually dominated them.

I can see the Saints (assuming a healthy Brees), but that's it. I'd have no fear playing the Packers

11 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers oline is as bad as it gets. Every team gets pressure on them, even teams who struggled to get pressure all year.

I was going to ask if this is usual from Chargers OL. We do NOT have a pass rush any other time. Front 7 is terrible lol.

Hurts outperformed Wentz, finishing 5-of-12 for 109 yards with a touchdown and an interception while rushing five times for 29 yards. Wentz ended 6-of-15 for 79 yards and was sacked four times.

I mean, I guess. Looks more like both didn't do much. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30465828/philadelphia-eagles-bench-carson-wentz-jalen-hurts-loss-green-bay-packers

While I think the two best teams are in the AFC, I don't think there are any truly great juggernauts this year, and I also think that the NFC has just as good depth. I think every winner from actual professional level NFC divisions, and all wild cards, on any given day can go toe-to-toe with the depth of the AFC (meaning after the top 2).

On 12/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, candyman93 said:

Rodgers is having a monster season, but Mahommes is still mvp to me.

IMO if Rodgers had Mahommes' supporting cast AR's numbers would be even better.  Outside of Adams and maybe Aaron Jones what other targets does Rodgers have that keep DCs up at night?  But you are probably right.  Mahommes will most likely get it.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, BayRaider said:

I remember when the Bears were 5-1 and some people (mostly Bear fans) were arguing with me saying 11-5 is the bare minimum they finish, when I was saying they'd finish 9-7.

Well, I clearly gave the Bears way too much credit. Looks like from 5-1 to 7-9, with an outside shot at 8-8.

Nobody expected a collapse like this, a 6-game losing streak is incredible. 5-1 teams just don't do 6-game losing streaks.