Titans suspend OT Isaiah Wilson

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Might be safe, unless his attitude changes. 

There aren't too many situations where I would do that or recommend it, but sometimes, don't you see the start of someone's career and you just know? lol

That's how I feel about him. 

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

There aren't too many situations where I would do that or recommend it, but sometimes, don't you see the start of someone's career and you just know? lol

Yeah, I'm with you. I honestly thought Wilson would be a good player though, but you really can't do much about a guy who has all the talent but a ten-cent head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Do y'all think he's one of those guys that could be traded in the offseason (likely for a much lower pick) and given a fresh start somewhere else? 

Normally a 1st round pick from the previous year ... its unherad of them for to be traded.

But yeah i could see it.

Wilson tho?

Maybe a 5th at best?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Normally a 1st round pick from the previous year ... its unherad of them for to be traded.

But yeah i could see it.

Wilson tho?

Maybe a 5th at best?

Yikes.  A 5th...could see if he's busting that bad for another team to pick up his 1st round contract, albeit not huge, for that to be realistic compensation.  I wonder if he has a connection with former Georgia players, if GMs care about stuff like that. The Browns have Chubb, but I don't know if he is close to Chubb.  Hmm. 

On 12/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, Forge said:

Probably. It’s a constant stream of really stupid decisions. The snapshot on page one doesn’t tell you how bad those things are.

DUI was after he crashed his car doing donuts in a major intersection in Nashville.

The trespass was because he attended a TSU party during quarantine and nearly jumped out a second story window when the police came to break it up.

On 12/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, NudeTayne said:

Do y'all think he's one of those guys that could be traded in the offseason (likely for a much lower pick) and given a fresh start somewhere else? 

I hope. It’s hard to picture him turning it around, but he’s a cheap rookie with no trade value now. They need him to stay out of trouble for five minutes if they’re gonna recoup any value.

A lot of it probably is because the Titans have a strong locker room and that probably is less of a thing in covid times.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Rookies who don’t play much their first season typically struggle in the league. Sure...there’s the personality stuff...which is incredibly difficult to correct as it is. But things like this can shatter the confidence of a young player. 

what #s do you have to back this up?