Bears/Lions GDT 12/6/20

Heinz D.

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

If you don't want to include the 7 points thanks to the incredibly short field after Mitch's fumble, they gave up 27 points today against a team without their 2 best weapons, at home, in a must win game.

Pagano is worthless.

Defense has been soft all year, they continually have given up the big plays in moments they need to shut down. 

17 minutes ago, G08 said:

This entire franchise is a ******* joke. Blow it all up.

Imagine the people who have defended Pace and demand that we compare him to other GMs. (I am not talking about you)

What this total collapse and monumental failure must feel like for them...

Edited by WindyCity

There is no defending Pace or Nagy or anyone in this organization. They haven't lost 6 in a row since like 2002 up until today. If that doesn't spell absolute rock bottom futility then I don't know what does.

Everyone needs to go and they need to do it ASAP. You have a former HC in Pagano so make him the interim until the end of the year and let everyone know that you are hiring. The sooner they do this the better chance they have at getting he right people in place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

If you don't want to include the 7 points thanks to the incredibly short field after Mitch's fumble, they gave up 27 points today against a team without their 2 best weapons, at home, in a must win game.

Pagano is worthless.

It's a spurious argument. It's like blaming a plumber (with a good track record) for the fact the entire building is about to collapse. 

3 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Yeah I didnt doubt it, last second loss to the Saints, last second loss to the Lions, could easily be 7-5

I dont get trying to shame somebody for being optimistic haha.....such a dumb brag as a fan of the team that you were always skeptical

Could easily be 7-5? LOL. Go away.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Imagine the people who have defended Pace and demand that we compare him to other GMs. (I am not talking about you)

What this total collapse and monumental failure must feel like for them...

I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this is just awful. Robert Quinn did jack **** today, Khalil Mack has been non-existant. That's $62M (sixty-two million!) in dead money in 2021.

52 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

And this is exactly why I told many here a while ago that Nagy was an idiot and needed to go.  He just doesn't get it.

Was saying the same thing after 2018 and 2019 all but solidified it. I was willing to give him 8 games this season to turn it around.

But I was told it was not his fault though. It's the QB and OL's fault. 

If Pace is fired his replacement had better draft/sign 10 OL , a HOF QB, while also building a SB caliber defense, and never have a bad offensive game, or he needs to go immediately. 

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Was saying the same thing after 2018 and 2019 all but solidified it. I was willing to give him 8 games this season to turn it around.

So, you're thinking Nagy must go? Right?

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Told that...by whom, exactly?

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If Pace is fired his replacement had better draft/sign 10 OL , a HOF QB, while also building a SB caliber defense, and never have a bad offensive game, or he needs to go immediately. 

Could you explain that claim, please? 

Just now, Heinz D. said:
8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

So, you're thinking Nagy must go? Right?

We were talking about play-calling. Not as a HC. 

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:
9 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Told that...by whom, exactly?

That what everyone else was blaming it on before it became a cool thing to say (Nagy's play-calling is trash).

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:
11 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Could you explain that claim, please? 

Because that's the only way that some fans are going to be satisfied. Especially the OL. If the new GM doesn't change the entire OL as soon as he gets here (while also keeping other peices in place) I expect the same energy from those fans.

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Dude, this is one of the mister know it all's on the forum. How dare you question him. 

I don't think he really sees himself quite in that way. And most of that was hazier stuff than he normally posts. I mean...not a lot of Nagy defenders around here since his bone-headed crap last season...

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

I don't think he really sees himself quite in that way. And most of that was hazier stuff than he normally posts. I mean...not a lot of Nagy defenders around here since his bone-headed crap last season...

He comes across that way to me but fair enough.