Bears/Lions GDT 12/6/20

Heinz D.

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I don't think he really sees himself quite in that way. And most of that was hazier stuff than he normally posts. I mean...not a lot of Nagy defenders around here since his bone-headed crap last season...

I still think Nagy could be a good HC in the right system but it's not here. I personally think a team like the Falcons would be a good fit for him. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

18 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Was saying the same thing after 2018 and 2019 all but solidified it. I was willing to give him 8 games this season to turn it around.

But I was told it was not his fault though. It's the QB and OL's fault. 

If Pace is fired his replacement had better draft/sign 10 OL , a HOF QB, while also building a SB caliber defense, and never have a bad offensive game, or he needs to go immediately. 

C'mon dude give it up. Pace has failed. He's had 6 years and we are still a cluster **** outside of one fluke season in 2018. He'll never get over that 2017 draft. At least not with his Bears organization. I don't think he deserves any more chances.

• Like 2

There’s nothing more interesting on the Internet than this forum when the bears start to suck. It’s almost like Christmas reading through all the toxicity.  This loss needed to happen to get Chicago headed in the right direction and fire everyone. Although I doubt we lose more than 9 games this year. Not because we can, but because Chicago doesn’t know how to send it when they need to and will fight tooth and nail to end up breaking even every single season or getting close. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

C'mon dude give it up. Pace has failed. He's had 6 years and we are still a cluster **** outside of one fluke season in 2018. He'll never get over that 2017 draft. At least not with his Bears organization. I don't think he deserves any more chances.

I'm just saying, I just hope people keep the same energy.  

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

And this is exactly why I told many here a while ago that Nagy was an idiot and needed to go.  He just doesn't get it.

Granted the one throw on 3rd down should have gone for a 1st but for some reason AR stepped out of bounds a yard short.

35 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Go away Packer fan.

That's more than enough of that. Needs to stop. 

33 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I still think Nagy could be a good HC in the right system but it's not here. I personally think a team like the Falcons would be a good fit for him. 

Maybe? He's done some good things, and certain stuff he's navigated suggest he has a knack for it. But he did do the absolutely dumbest thing I've ever seen a professional coach do last year, and then had that repugnant, toxic display this last week. So, I don't know any more. 

20 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Although I doubt we lose more than 9 games this year. 

Not sure why you doubt that. It's practically a given right now. 

20 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

We will. We're big-time fans. We'll be critical when the franchise does bad, elated when they do good. 

Let's hope for a lot of elation in the near future. 

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:
43 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Go away Packer fan.

That's more than enough of that. Needs to stop. 

Nah, needs to be more, tbh. Being a Packers fan one second and then pretending to be a Bears fan later on is not okay with me and never will be. 

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:
42 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Maybe? He's done some good things, and certain stuff he's navigated suggest he has a knack for it. But he did do the absolutely dumbest thing I've ever seen a professional coach do last year, and then had that repugnant, toxic display this last week. So, I don't know any more. 

No doubt. I was all for keeping him as a HC until the team seemingly quit on him over the last 3 weeks and understandably so. 

I think his inexperience has really shown here over the last 3 years. Remember, he had only called 4 games as a OC in KC before taking the HC job. As a HC, he's done some good and I think he can build off of these 3 years and can eventually become a good HC. It's just unfortunate for us that it won't be here. I know I'll watching his career closely. 

12 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I think his inexperience has really shown here over the last 3 years. Remember, he had only called 4 games as a OC in KC before taking the HC job. As a HC, he's done some good and I think he can build off of these 3 years and can eventually become a good HC. It's just unfortunate for us that it won't be here. I know I'll watching his career closely. 

That could be the root of all of the unfortunate weirdness. He was simply thrust into the lead role before he was ready to handle all of the myriad responsibilities attached to it. We'll find out. I guess. Too bad Chicago was the petri dish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

He will never be able to talk his way out of that 2017 draft. It was a monumental failure of evaluation. 

30 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nah, needs to be more, tbh. Being a Packers fan one second and then pretending to be a Bears fan later on is not okay with me and never will be. 

No doubt. I was all for keeping him as a HC until the team seemingly quit on him over the last 3 weeks and understandably so. 

Put me  on ignore or better yet go away. You are annoying. 

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Well I'd like to think most of us on here are rational enough to not expect a new GM to instantly turn things around in their first couple years on the job after the mess they're going to be left with.

On the contrary 6 years is quite enough time to make a judgement on whether a GM has it or doesn't.

• Like 1