Bears/Lions GDT 12/6/20

Heinz D.

Just now, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

This was another embarrassment.  The house cleaning needs to start tomorrow.  Pagano can coach the team and someone in the front office can put through the practice squad transactions.  Move Ted Phillips to the accounting division of the bears. He shouldn’t be the CEO/President any longer.  

Move Ted Phillips to the f***ing sun

Pagano sucks, too. Let Lazor be the interim guy

Just now, Nads786 said:

He has way morE talent on his side of the ball and had back to back bad performances.

Ya he sucks too. Shoulda have kept Brandon Staley as DC after Fangio left for Denver but this organization doesn't know a good thing when it's right in front of them.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I ain't even mad though for once. This recent loss has given me closure on this season and that's a good thing because I was holding onto something that wasn't true. This team sucks.

I'm all for blowing it up and getting rid of the overpaid aging vets on D.

Khalil Mack where u been my man? What a collosal waste 

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I'm all for blowing it up and getting rid of the overpaid aging vets on D.

Depends on the route the next GM ends up taking. And although I really love Johnson, the folding of the D has had a really adverse effect on him. I'm not convinced we can get rid of Fuller. Hicks and Goldman (although not old) may be the smarter routes. We'll see. 

What is Ted Phillips going to do. Hire another ‘consultant” to hire a new GM.  Organizationally and structurally. This is completely backwards and what the Bears did when they have hired the Pace.  It means you have the wrong guy at the head of the organization.  Make Ted the CFO let him manage the books and Hire a new CEO/President that actually is a football guy.       

2 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

What is Ted Phillips going to do. Hire another ‘consultant” to hire a new GM.  Organizationally and structurally. This is completely backwards and what the Bears did when they have hired the Pace.  It means you have the wrong guy at the head of the organization.  Make Ted the CFO let him manage the books and Hire a new CEO/President that actually is a football guy.       

It's coming man...there is going to be some major change for once 

48 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

This is what we needed to inspire change.

Let's hope so. Whenever that change comes.

37 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Lots of reports out there that Phillips is going as well. Let's pray to the football gods that this is the case. 

9 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

How is that working out now? For the Bears' D?

That's not Pagano's fault any more than the Trubisky pick was. Keep some perspective, dude. 

25 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Let's hope so. Whenever that change comes.

Lots of reports out there that Phillips is going as well. Let's pray to the football gods that this is the case. 

That's not Pagano's fault any more than the Trubisky pick was. Keep some perspective, dude. 

If you don't want to include the 7 points thanks to the incredibly short field after Mitch's fumble, they gave up 27 points today against a team without their 2 best weapons, at home, in a must win game.

Pagano is worthless.

1 hour ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Ted needs to go entirely. I fear that even if he's reassigned he'll still be asked for his opinion here and there.