Week 14 GDT: Colts (8-4) @ Raiders (7-5) - THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME!

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Not the home team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This one is over. 

Playoff hopes are now 2-7%ish. Not that I ever thought we were making it, never once had us in there. 

Now we need to win three straight, need a lot of help like 10+ different things to happen. Just not gonna happen. We’d be lucky to go 2-1 in our final three as Miami and Denver are playing super good football right now. 

Odds are we beat LAC and lose our last two to go 8-8, which was the universal prediction on this forum anyways. 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Look I don't think Gunther is a good coach by any means but blaming him is totally a lazy excuse.  100 percent average fan excuse.  

We have no talent on D, is that a hard concept to grasp???

And we have a coordinator that has shown zero ability to get the players to play smart football or scheme players into good positions.  Is that a hard concept to grasp.  To blame players is not lazy but to blame the coach who has down nothing with the previous roster or the one they have built the past few years is.  He made the D in Cinci worse and has done the same thing to us.  He made KNJ's defense worse.  Let that sink in for a minute.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

And we have a coordinator that has shown zero ability to get the players to play smart football or scheme players into good positions.  Is that a hard concept to grasp.  To blame players is not lazy but to blame the coach who has down nothing with the previous roster or the one they have built the past few years is.  He made the D in Cinci worse and has done the same thing to us.  He made KNJ's defense worse.  Let that sink in for a minute.

No scheme or D coordinator can get his group of JAGs to play at a high level.  We flat out do not have the talent.  How is that not obvious.  

Gunther is nothing special but to lay the blame solely on his shoulders is lazy and wrong.  

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

Glad someone sees it. Get sick of hearing how he's a good player. 

Was willing to give him a pass last year for being a rookie and I know he's not 100% today, but his coverage is awful

Any 1st round safety should be able to cover and be fluid