The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

On 12/8/2020 at 5:55 PM, swoosh said:

8. @Beavis

10. @bcb1213

11. @Daboyle

12. @JoshstraDaymus

13. @Matts4313

15. @mission27

People I'd like to hear more from. Beavis I have a pretty solid Town read on, but that still gives us 5 pretty inactive players. Orca has also been skating by with pushing me/tunneling on me and not doing any other scum hunting whatsoever. Frankly, I'm not sure which is worse between him and Nacho's transparently flawed and inconsistent logic.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@bcb1213 probably an innocent oversight on your part. Please answer if you have the time. 

Answer what question?   I asked people if there were other options.  No one ever answered that.   Whicker refused to look at other options the entire game until I was dead which is lulzy.   No problem keeping you around if better options emerge 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

pickle very late to jump on mookie.

if anyone bussed, its him

Just so we don't mix things up, in this post, you have the uncorrected vote count that shows Mookie voting for himself, when it should be Counselor.  I don't know if anything else was corrected off the top of my head, I just remember pointing that one out.

If I was scum with Mookie, I'd bus him early.  That's what I did with Mission when I was scum with him.  I would think the first few votes (not the very first, but the next few) are where we're likely to find a scummy or two, at least among the active posters.

I would also expect them to adopt different strategies.  I.e. one person bus early, one push someone else, one stay inactive, etc.  But that also depends on the player.  If it was me, and one of the other inactives was in my group, I'd tell them just steer clear of the whole thing.  Which I also did in the last game I was scum, where it was Mission and one other inactive (I don't remember who).  I bussed early and told him lay low, since it was in character for him to do.

So, if we end up going for an inactive today, I would say we push someone who was completely absent from both the Mookie push and the counter-push.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So, if we end up going for an inactive today, I would say we push someone who was completely absent from both the Mookie push and the counter-push.

bcb then.

tbh, i still think its a good idea to eliminate mwil.

get rid of a nontown while we have an advantage.

if we dont ML a town, we dont lose

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcb then.

Unless he gets caught doing something, you are not gonna convince me to lynch MWil.  My first game here, I was Indy, and I was also the investigator.  Honest Indies are probably town friendly Indys, and for the purposes of mislynching, lynching a town friendly Indy is the same as lynching a townie, and MWil is an active player who has pushed a scummy.

I'm much more suspicious of you than him right now too.  But that's more because I don't have reliable scum reads right now, other than squire, who is obviously scum.

12 hours ago, swoosh said:

@MookieMonstah will be the lynch. 

Final D1 VC

7 mookie - beavis, nacho, daniel, counselor, matts, pickle, mwil

3 mwil - orca, malf, bcb

1 nacho - bbb

1 matts - daboyle

1 orca - fin

1 daboyle - squire

----

no vote: @MookieMonstah @JoshstraDaymus @mission27 

So, as far as the inactives go that are on the table if my theory is correct, it's me (previously Fin), daboyle, Josh, and Mission.  If an inactive is scum, this is where I would think we find them.

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Answer what question?   I asked people if there were other options.  No one ever answered that.   Whicker refused to look at other options the entire game until I was dead which is lulzy.   No problem keeping you around if better options emerge 

Why come out and hardclaim friendly Indy and then vote for a friendly Indy D1? It's a direct contradiction of thought and logic.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Unless he gets caught doing something, you are not gonna convince me to lynch MWil.  My first game here, I was Indy, and I was also the investigator.  Honest Indies are probably town friendly Indys, and for the purposes of mislynching, lynching a town friendly Indy is the same as lynching a townie, and MWil is an active player who has pushed a scummy.

I'm much more suspicious of you than him right now too.  But that's more because I don't have reliable scum reads right now, other than squire, who is obviously scum.

So, as far as the inactives go that are on the table if my theory is correct, it's me (previously Fin), daboyle, Josh, and Mission.  If an inactive is scum, this is where I would think we find them.

if you are town, i would lean josh or mission.

but maybe finn was scum

My reaction process reading this post

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcb then.

ElderlySourBuzzard-small.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1