The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Your role, cause I know things 

I already did. I'm tired of repeating myself. If you aren't going to take  the time to read or reread, then I'm not going to take the time to repeat myself, especially when it won't do a bit of difference.

On 12/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, swoosh said:

1. @MWil23

2. @The Orca

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @Malfatron

5. @MookieMonstah -  Allston Wheatley, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned (Killed D1)

6. @TheKillerNacho

7. @bigbadbuff

8. @Beavis

9. @Daniel - Cleo, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N1)

10. @bcb1213

11. @Daboyle

12. @JoshstraDaymus

13. @Matts4313

14. @squire12

15. @mission27

16. @Counselor (replaced TLO on D1)

17. @Daniel (replaced Fin on D2)

Feels like so many inactives:  Pickle, buff, beavis, daboyle, Josh, Matts, Mission, Counselor/TLO.   Fin was inactive prior to Daniel replacing, so that will at least get some posting to go off of for a read. 

Bcb has been pretty consistent in his activity and has been active (enough) to answer questions.  

Malf I read as pretty strong town on D1 when/how he came out early.  The shift to Mwil as a safe lynch was a bit concerning.  There have been more posts today that give me some pause on his alignment.  He has a good ability to change his playstyle regardless of alignment.  There is something that I feel he has not done yet that is a more town malf.  

based on his posts thus far D2, reading Daniel as town.  

I don't think Buff puts himself out like he did and pushes that hard on Nacho as scum, but he has tunneled pretty hard on nacho and not offered much else. 

Nacho interaction with Mwil and the discord posting with buff is still hanging. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Orca is another Indy

Good for him then I suppose. I like your usage of "another" here. It cements your knowledge of me while also begging the question as to how you could be so certain without inside knowledge of some sort through process of elimination.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron if and when we have an inevitable showdown, let's at least make a gentleman's agreement for it to be when we both have ample time and access to a computer. You rushing me after night to hammer me in lylo was a low blow.

I was scum then. nothing is offlimits.

if you are being lynched at lylo, something went horribly wrong