Week 14 GDT: Ravens @ Browns - MNF @ the Factory of Sadness

drd23

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

P.S. - Myles Garrett played 2 games against us this year

Did anyone hear his name once between those 2 games?

Shoutout to Ronnie and Orlando

That's a big part of why I've been on the side of TJ Watt scaring me a lot more than Garrett. I definitely did see them line Garrett up across DJ Fluker and the best edge athlete in the NFL should be wrecking the game from that spot.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

That's a big part of why I've been on the side of TJ Watt scaring me a lot more than Garrett. I definitely did see them line Garrett up across DJ Fluker and the best edge athlete in the NFL should be wrecking the game from that spot.

Exactly. Same. Yet specific Browns fans can’t understand how I go Watt over MG in that thread. He just impacts the field more and so it’s far more difficult for us to truly contain him for an entire game. If you stop him as a rusher, he’s making Bowser like coverage plays... or rolling up on your All Pro LT and forcing him to miss the rest of the season....

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Exactly. Same. Yet specific Browns fans can’t understand how I go Watt over MG in that thread. He just impacts the field more and so it’s far more difficult for us to truly contain him for an entire game. If you stop him as a rusher, he’s making Bowser like coverage plays... or rolling up on your All Pro LT and forcing him to miss the rest of the season....

It's a skill!

21 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Love to see it. Sucks about his injury and going to IR. Team certainly has to sign another QB now to the PS. Tyler Huntley went from 4th string QB to 2nd string QB real quick. Hopefully we can blow out the Jags and let Huntley get a 4th quarter to at least get his feet wet in the NFL, just in case.

That said, I think Huntley was a superior running QB prospect to McSorely. He’s got a more live arm. He reminds me of Tyrod Taylor in his combination of speed and arm talent. I wonder what current QB fits might be available for us to take a look at. Luckily, I’m sure the market for running QBs is probably bare enough.

Random and while I wouldn’t particularly want to see it from the media focus, but... there is a running QB who has experience within Roman’s scheme that’s been available on the market, could Colin K be in play for the Ravens at this point?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2020/all/quarterback/

But really, who is available that we might go after, DeShone Kizer? Maybe hope we’re able to develop him or our system does him wonders, maybe? We need another QB and I don’t know enough about the current available crop... also I don’t realistically expect Colin K to be an option, just including his name because you know the media will ponder the question.