GDT: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans

ttitansfan4life

Part of my problem with the Byard grade is that it’s pretty clear he’s not being blamed for the pass deep middle where he left his responsibility to bite on an underneath route by a blanketed tight end.

Adoree allowing 2 catches for 13 yards and no first downs on 21 coverage snaps after a year off is nice though. That’s a far bigger workload in his first game back than I expected.

• Like 1

I don’t know how you guys feel but I’m actually starting to get a little worried that the Colts are going to sweep the division right from underneath our feet

The Colts literally have the logo on the sides of their helmets shoved so far up their rear ends it’s ridiculous how many times they have had other teams have handed them wins from Cin, Houston twice and a few more 

I hope Pittsburgh pulls it together next week because we need the Colts to lose just to give us a cushion if Rodgers puts up 55 points against this atrocious defense 

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Part of my problem with the Byard grade is that it’s pretty clear he’s not being blamed for the pass deep middle where he left his responsibility to bite on an underneath route by a blanketed tight end.

Adoree allowing 2 catches for 13 yards and no first downs on 21 coverage snaps after a year off is nice though. That’s a far bigger workload in his first game back than I expected.

thats the way the announcer saw it but nobody knows what he was suppose to do except the players and the coaches, but im not mad at that.. i believe that was the same type of play that butler got his interception on last week vs the jags.. byard took the underneath route and butler made the play.. this week he got beat.. im not mad at that.. thats just football

Edited by Airness McNairness

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know how you guys feel but I’m actually starting to get a little worried that the Colts are going to sweep the division right from underneath our feet

The Colts literally have the logo on the sides of their helmets shoved so far up their rear ends it’s ridiculous how many times they have had other teams have handed them wins from Cin, Houston twice and a few more 

I hope Pittsburgh pulls it together next week because we need the Colts to lose just to give us a cushion if Rodgers puts up 55 points against this atrocious defense 

hell we might put up 56 against their defense.. that game might come down to who has it last.. im with you on the steelers front. we need them to win against the colts.. 10-6 aint gonna make it this year.. im nervous.. we HAVE to go 11-5 at worst to make the playoffs.. unless the dolphins slip up and lose another game, we are gonna need to go 1-1- at minimum these last two weeks.

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I feel we should’ve never lost to CIN & we did it to ourselves 

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Don’t see how that would be possible since the safety was completely not his fault. PFF just doesn’t make sense. 😂

Definitely wasn’t his fault but he could’ve avoided it, situational awareness, but I know we’re going to disagree on that 

13 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, he’s not coming in here and saving the world, but maybe if you’re just asking to get a few games out of him on fresh legs, you can at least get competence. Because that’s a helluva lot more than we’re getting out of anyone across from Landry.

Didn't they add that corner last year around this time. Forgot his name already..lol But he played in the AFC Championship game and more. 
EDIT: Looked it up Tremaine Brock.  4 games with us. 

We have to do something. Saw something PK posted where Simmons is basically getting triple teamed. 
He needs someone to do something.