GDT: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans

ttitansfan4life

Butler had a rough start here but after hes been SOLID. And I don't want him going anywhere. Honestly this year hes what I thought he was going to be when we signed him. Losing him last year was a bigger than most people talk about. IF we could ger Butler Jackson and King in the slot is a top DB group if all healthy. Do we have the money to keep all of them together? I know Fulton is coming back and playing on the outside so maybe we got something idk.  

Anyways this game. 

My last few memories of lions game are always funny or crazy. Matt stafford trucking one of our LBs and Andre catching the game winning TD and FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS. Boring game fun end. Um That thanksgiving game CJ2K ran wild. Untouched a couple times and he was on my fantasy team lol and lenwhale running a 50 yard and barely making it lmao but the crazy crazy Jake locker to nate for a TD game. Cook with the long TD. Game was nuts. Im feeling like we are going to get a high scoring game till we break them by the 3rd

I'll say 42-28 us

this is just an impression and it's not backed by data, but it seems like since we got rid of joseph our problems in coverage have been more with LB/S than at CB (with the notable exception of breon borders getting annihilated vs the browns). not that the LB/S issues didn't exist before, as they certainly did, but more so that we're not seeing teams go at our CBs again and again like they did with joseph. i wonder if anyone can confirm/deny my hunch, but i'll be interested to see how much impact having a relatively healthy CB bunch actually has. my impression is that it'll help a little, but the issues with the middle of our defense will persist.

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

this is just an impression and it's not backed by data, but it seems like since we got rid of joseph our problems in coverage have been more with LB/S than at CB (with the notable exception of breon borders getting annihilated vs the browns). not that the LB/S issues didn't exist before, as they certainly did, but more so that we're not seeing teams go at our CBs again and again like they did with joseph. i wonder if anyone can confirm/deny my hunch, but i'll be interested to see how much impact having a relatively healthy CB bunch actually has. my impression is that it'll help a little, but the issues with the middle of our defense will persist.

There feels like some truth to this. It also feels like Byard has been one of the main victims, which is both surprising and disappointing.

16 minutes ago, lamont said:

Got to do to him what the Chiefs need to do to Brees. Need to “touch him up” on Sunday if he plays. No red jerseys on Sundays bruh. 😈

we haven't touched a quarterback since 2012

shoe-horning in a corny dad joke

our pass rushers social distanced before it was cool!

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 2