1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

The fact that Rodgers knew he was done and resigned to coming off the field, AND didn't even try to work the arm at all tells you he knows what the injury is.  Broken Collarbone is the only upper body injury Rodgers has had.

This is how I interpreted Rodgers actions after the hit as well.  He seemed to know right away he was done.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

This is how I interpreted Rodgers actions after the hit as well.  He seemed to know right away he was done.

I mean a stinger makes your whole arm completely numb, no way you could play with one on your throwing arm. Just have to hope some miracle in the XRay, like when Reggie tore his hamstring and came back after the bye 2 weeks later.

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

It's the simplest explanation.  He'll come out in a sling sometime in the 4th quarter...

NFLN and Glazer are speculating that's the case.  The fact that Rodgers knew he was done and resigned to coming off the field, AND didn't even try to work the arm at all tells you he knows what the injury is.  Broken Collarbone is the only upper body injury Rodgers has had.

Got it because he was trying to prevent the concussion by cushioning the blow with his arm.

Glazer isn't speculating that. He said it's the fear. Not the same thing.

Let's relax and wait before you pretend it's confirmed. Nothing is gained by pretending we know before we know.

This defense is playing VERY up and down.  It's not very far from being great, if they can make a few tackles.  Once that starts happening I expect the pass rush to kick in.

On the other hand, this defense is a few more missed tackles from giving up some 80 yard TD runs.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

As a side note:  Go for it vs draft and develop patience, today is the day that proves that sometimes tomorrow never comes

Rodgers getting hurt proves we should just sell out every year. You people are hilarious.

Archived