1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

Just now, packfanfb said:

Silver lining? Maybe this helps us resign Adams. His season stats just fell off a cliff.

Yeah hopefully he realizes what playing without Aaron will be like, in case Jennings' career dropoff didn't show him

I said prior to last week I'd be OK with splitting the DAL/MIN games, so I'll stick to that.  If the team can pull out a W at home next week, all hope for the season is not lost heading into the bye.  SB hope is probably lost, but I least I'd be able to hope for competitive games with Hundley at QB.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I said prior to last week I'd be OK with splitting the DAL/MIN games, so I'll stick to that.  If the team can pull out a W at home next week, all hope for the season is not lost heading into the bye.  SB hope is probably lost, but I least I'd be able to hope for competitive games with Hundley at QB.

It really just depends on Rodgers.  If we can squeak in like 2013 and he comes back for the playoffs we always have a chance.  If he is completely done.....tough to expect any playoff success.

15 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

How many players do I need to point out till you realize this is wrong?

I mean, you can say Clark is not a blue chipper "prospect" but I'm not sure how you can say he's decidedly not a blue chip player

I love Kenny Clark, he has played great. He however, in my opinion, is not a blue chip player a la Khalil Mack, VIc Beasley, Aaron Donald. Is he to you?

Archived