Which Trio are you taking? DeAndre Hopkins/Michael Thomas/Tyreek Hill or Julio Jones/Devante Adams/DK Metcalf

mdonnelly21

Which TRIO of WR"s would you take?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which TRIO of WR"s would you take?

• DeAndre Hopkins/Tyreek Hill/Michael Thomas
    • Julio Jones/Devante Adams/DK Metcalf

Nuk, Hill, and Thomas seem like the better-rounded group.

Thomas is the best WR in short-mid yardage situation, Hill can stretch the field, can score at any time on any given play from any range, can take the occasional motion hand-offs, and then you have Nuk who can do it all.

• Like 1

I’ll take the second group. I trust it far more off the field. Also on the field I feel like outside of MAYBE DKM, there’s a lot less diva in that lineup. I think all of them would just go out there and do their jobs.

I think Julio and DKM as deep intermediate threats with Adams as a chain mover to intermediate option would be pretty indefensible. I also prefer this group for redzone TDs. So much size, strength, and athleticism... it would be nearly impossible to keep this unit out of the endzone.

But I’m mainly taking this unit because I think their personalities would fit better together. Julio and Adam’s don’t seem like the types to complain about not seeing enough targets, whereas in the other group that just looks like a lot of drama and baggage.

9 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nuk, Hill, and Thomas seem like the better-rounded group.

Thomas is the best WR in short-mid yardage situation, Hill can stretch the field, can score at any time on any given play from any range, can take the occasional motion hand-offs, and then you have Nuk who can do it all.

Yeah Thomas on short underneath routes with Hill over the top. That would be difficult. 

they are both great but i just feel devante adams isn't in the same league as the other five - probably near the top of the second tier of WRs as opposed to the bottom of the first tier (albeit, that's sort of six in one hand, and half a dozen in the other); so i'd take the first group

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

they are both great but i just feel devante adams isn't in the same league as the other five - probably near the top of the second tier of WRs as opposed to the bottom of the first tier (albeit, that's sort of six in one hand, and half a dozen in the other); so i'd take the first group

2nd Group Clear.

The only thing that makes me hesitate is Tyreek Hill. His pure speed is crazy.

D.K has game breaking speed plus being bigger and stronger than any DB and some LBs. I personally dont think Davante is uncoverable in a one on one situation. Julio is Julio.

Edited by GHARMON9

In a vacuum I think group 2 is the better trio.. Obviously group 1 has a little bit better diversity of talent with Reek complementing the others.

I do think DK is fast enough to serve as that deep ball threat though..

Gun to my head, I prefer the 2nd trio as players, but the 1st trio would be a more successful offense

Imagine Hopkins with Reek spreading the field