Week 15 GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we throw anything at RG, it'll be much later and I dont' think that Shanny is going to value the position enough to draft someone like Wyatt Davis in the first. Also, that McKivitz performance against a tough Washington defense was solid.  I could see us trying at center, but will depend on Richburg and Alex Mack. We have a lot of holes. 

I think you’re right as far as what we’ll do. Shanny doesn’t value interior line. I do though. So just saying an idea I’m thinking. Probably my top choice would be CB unless we’re top 5-8 or so where I’d say we gotta definitely consider QB. Just don’t know if shanny’s given up on Jimmy or not. 

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

Just don’t know if shanny’s given up on Jimmy or not. 

Honestly, I don't think that Shanny loves Jimmy. I Think it's a marriage of convenience. I think he mostly just understands that he's not sure if he can move on from him and he's good enough, but I think Shanny will be looking around for sure. Its just a matter on whether or not we can actually find a superior option, which is far from a guarantee. 

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Still don't understand the Cowboys decision of going for Lamb in such a deep WR class with Cooper and Gallup already on the roster.

I think it was just BPA run amok. Not that I think they were wrong to make it, but I think Lamb was much higher on a lot of peoples' board than anyone left at that point.