Selection Sunday

naptownskinsfan

Notre Dame going to get smoked by Bama in a few days. Meh on OSU making it but pre-season favorites get benefit of the doubt this year.

Texas A&M lost one game this year to Alabama. Robbed of the opportunity to respectfully get their 2nd matchup.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Notre Dame going to get smoked by Bama in a few days. Meh on OSU making it but pre-season favorites get benefit of the doubt this year.

Texas A&M lost one game this year to Alabama. Robbed of the opportunity to respectfully get their 2nd matchup.

I think I would more look at it like Kevin Warren and the Big Ten botched the chance to see several more games- making things more hairy. Certainly it would have been nice to evaluate several more games of Ohio State to make the choice more clear. 

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think I would more look at it like Kevin Warren and the Big Ten botched the chance to see several more games- making things more hairy. Certainly it would have been nice to evaluate several more games of Ohio State to make the choice more clear. 

On field, there’s zero reason a team with 5 wins should’ve made the playoffs but it’s Ohio State, they made playoffs last year and sell. Whatever

Notre Dame has no business being in over Texas A&M, is a laughable choice in reality.

Edited by MD4L

I just feel bad for schools like UC. This has to hinder their ability to recruit. 

"Hey, come here but you'll never have a chance to play for a national title. Sounds good?"

They really need to change this and I can't think of a way that doesn't involve adding more teams. Move it to 6, all power 5 winners get a bid (minus a fluke which occurs from time to time) and one at large if they go undefeated. Putting Oklahoma over UC is just adding insult to injury.