Week 16: Remember the Titans at Packers

packfanfb

This is the way to the 1 seed  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Why will the Packers beat the Titans in Week 16?

• Because Aaron Rodgers
    • Because we hold Derrick Henry under 150 yards
    • Because PackFanFB made the GDT
    • Because Outpost31 was right all along about rookie ILBs
    • Because Packerraymond is a better mod than CWood21
    • Because Malfatron blew the Colts game, prompting a winning streak

Forgot to say in the other posts congrats on the win and I think 1 seed? I forget if that locked it up for y'all, but either way pretty sure you guys are golden.

Favre was always my favorite non-Titan growing up, he and McNair were so similar it was fun to watch, so losing to the Packers has always been easier to stomach than most teams. Nothing beats gun slinging QBs, though I guess as a Packers fan watching Aaron Rodgers just throw dime after dime is probably pretty nice too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Forgot to say in the other posts congrats on the win and I think 1 seed? I forget if that locked it up for y'all, but either way pretty sure you guys are golden.

Favre was always my favorite non-Titan growing up, he and McNair were so similar it was fun to watch, so losing to the Packers has always been easier to stomach than most teams. Nothing beats gun slinging QBs, though I guess as a Packers fan watching Aaron Rodgers just throw dime after dime is probably pretty nice too.

Actually we gotta win next week or we can fall as far as the three seed despite having a tie breaker over New Orleans. I don’t mind though I enjoy games against Chicago that matter more than just the usual rivalry stuff. 

Edited by Rodjahs12

54 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Chicago's defense will be more of a challenge than the group we faced this evening.

Chicago's defense is highly overrated. Them having Hicks back compared to the first matchup is huge though. He sets the tone on that DL. Still, no excuse for this team to lose to friggin Mitch Turdisky especially with such high stakes. Should get a focused Packers team in playoff mode looking to secure that all important BYE

Edited by deltarich87