Who would you rather have as your QB for the next five years, Cousins vs Carr?

patriotsheatyan

Cousins or Carr from 2018-2022?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Cousins or Carr from 2018-2022?

• Cousins
    • Carr

On 10/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, OleXmad said:

Carr because I believe Cousins is a system QB who can only function in a certain offense. Plus the redskins are more or less going to ruin him. 

Not sure what this means?  He's playing behind one of the best OL's in the league, with a QB-friendly system, weapons, and a head coach who was a former QB himself.

11 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Not sure what this means?  He's playing behind one of the best OL's in the league, with a QB-friendly system, weapons, and a head coach who was a former QB himself.

I meant the redskins as an organization, He has a good team around him now but more likely than not the Redskins will self destruct within the next year or two because contract talks and Cousins will force a trade or leave altogether.

Just now, OleXmad said:

I meant the redskins as an organization, He has a good team around him now but more likely than not the Redskins will self destruct within the next year or two because contract talks and Cousins will force a trade or leave altogether.

Certainly possible with a buffoon like Bruce Allen in charge, but we have actually been building this team the right way lately, and we are fine when it comes to cap space.  So I have no doubt that if we have a successful season, and if we really want Cousins, we will be able to get him.

What is with this Carr injury history stuff? Guy has missed three out of 53 games. And if you count partial games, maybe 4 1/2 topps.

Carr all day over Cousins. Not even a real debate. Insert Winston, Mariota, Prescott, Wentz if he keeps it up and we have a debate. 

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What is with this Carr injury history stuff? Guy has missed three out of 53 games. And if you count partial games, maybe 4 1/2 topps.

Carr all day over Cousins. Not even a real debate. Insert Winston, Mariota, Prescott, Wentz if he keeps it up and we have a debate. 

Based on what, exactly?

Archived