Malfatron

will it be a xmas miracle?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what happens

• A Xmas miracle! A tie!
    • Capt Kirk > Pick-ard: vikings win
    • Lil Breezy > Cuz: Saints win

2 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

I think Henry is officially my fav player in the NFL now. Love to watch that grown man play.

I'm absolutely incapable of actually liking him, given he plays for the Titans - but I respect his ability.

I actually fear it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

But we know you've seen one of his 200 yard games... given he's done it more than once.

#BoomRoasted

Lol that's cute feel like I see people go for 200+ yards in a game every year. However tonight really brought me back to the good old days in the 1920's when a RB last did the whole 6 rushing touchdown thing.

In all seriousness, I feel there's about 3 guys (Kamara, McCaffrey, and Henry) that each could be argued as the top RB and can't go wrong with any of them.

Edited by tyler735

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So...who else lost their fantasy championship because Kamara just put up like 55-60 points on them?

Well I certainly have him on my fantasy team, so I guess I got lucky there. Though watch I lose because the rest of my squad drop complete and utter eggs down the board. 😂