Malfatron

will it be a xmas miracle?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what happens

• A Xmas miracle! A tie!
    • Capt Kirk > Pick-ard: vikings win
    • Lil Breezy > Cuz: Saints win

Just now, BayRaider said:

Why are people hating on Payton? This game wasn’t over. If he gave it to Kamara there 1) Vikings would of fully expected it and 2) Payton would been called a Stat Padder (which he is known for). 

Kamara is about as good as they come in short yardage. Why not give him a chance. He rarely loses yards.

Just now, Forge said:

I am really worried about this Saints team if it has to play someone like the Rams. That game will almost entirely depend on Goff crapping the bed, I feel like. I just don't like that matchup if it comes for the Saints. 

The Rams, at their best, are the avoid avoid avoid matchup for most NFC Teams though.

The Saints, when healthy, have the best defensive line aside from the Redskins to cause Goff to crap the bed.

I'd agree though, they need the run game working like this, as I don't trust the Saints to have 10 play+ drives if needed against that defence.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Kamara is about as good as they come in short yardage. Why not give him a chance. He rarely loses yards.

Kamara has been given plenty of chances. Can’t be overly predictable. If Kamara was in there I guarantee an all out 8 man blitz was on the way. 

Just now, Forge said:

I am really worried about this Saints team if it has to play someone like the Rams. That game will almost entirely depend on Goff crapping the bed, I feel like. I just don't like that matchup if it comes for the Saints. 

Our DL looks a lot better with Hendrickson in there. Think he still leads the league in sacks or close to if not 1st. Think our DL this year would rattle Goff

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Why are people hating on Payton? This game wasn’t over. If he gave it to Kamara there 1) Vikings would of fully expected it and 2) Payton would been called a Stat Padder (which he is known for). 

It was 3rd down at the 1 and the Vikings haven’t stopped him all day.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

You laugh, but think about it: Brees has 0 touchdowns and 2 interceptions today. Don't think that's a big deal? Sure, doesn't seem like it, but over a full season that's 0 touchdowns and 32 interceptions. Okay maybe you can get away once or twice with that, but what about over a 10 year career? That's 0 touchdowns and 320 interceptions. Sorry, that's not a HoF career. There are no quarterbacks currently in the Hall of Fame who have zero touchdown passes while having over 300 interceptions.

• Like 1

Just now, Magnifico said:

I'd agree though, they need the run game working like this, as I don't trust the Saints to have 10 play+ drives if needed against that defence.

This. This is precisely my concern and why I hate that particular matchup so bad. Washington probably doesn't have the offense to take advantage of it...but if you catch Goff on the right day, he can beat a good offense. Has to be the right day, of course, but you know what I mean. I do agree though...I Think the Rams are probably the team everyone wants to avoid.