Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

This game is likely a blowout if Mariota starts. Not being able to scramble out of the pocket has absolutely killed us, and Waller has been bailing Carr out the entire game. Without Waller, Carr is having one of the worst QB games of any QB all year. 

Honestly, I feel bad for Mariota. There was no reason not to start him in this game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

So let Mariota play. His legs, this game would arguably be over.

I don’t disagree. Carr’s arm looks good but his mobility was the difference on 3rd down and he just doesn’t have it today. Props to him for trying to play, but mariota scrambling is what we need with these poor play calls on 3rd down.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What's the score if Mariota started? 

Honestly not sure, would’ve liked to see it. 

I’m not convinced we would have as many Redzone chances, but I think we would have converted when we did. All in all I think similar style game. 

wish we would’ve used mariota in the Redzone 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Is it just me or Has Littleton looked much better tonight and been really good in coverage?  Even when he allows the 2yd pass he makes the quick Tackle.

He's been extremely better tonight running around being active. Good positive sign to see him play like this. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This game is likely a blowout if Mariota starts. Not being able to scramble out of the pocket has absolutely killed us, and Waller has been bailing Carr out the entire game. Without Waller, Carr is having one of the worst QB games of any QB all year. 

Honestly, I feel bad for Mariota. There was no reason not to start him in this game. 

Hahahahahahaha you can't be serious. 🤡🤡🤡