Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Kind of crazy if the Ravens didn’t get hit with covid stuff and possibly beat the Steelers (not a guarantee they’d win). Steelers might of started 10-0, finished 10-6, and missed the playoffs.

I think the Steelers might surprise people next week though. Cleveland looks like booty, and they match up terribly with the Steelers. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

1. That's just throwing shade for no logical reason whatsoever. "Felt like a 20 pt game"? I agree the Bills looked better but Miami kept up. And this was the worst defensive game of the season for us.

2. The Dolphins have only lost to one opponent that one could say was a poor opponent.  The Ravens are similar, with their 5 losses coming against quality teams, but they also got 4 games versus the Nfc east lol.

I'm not denying the Ravens are a great team, or perhaps even a better one but the notion that the Dolphins haven't been good enough, or are less deserving, to make the playoffs is a laughable assertion.

Bills gained 8.9 yards per play vs 5.7 for the Dolphins

Bills were solidly in control for the entire game

It's not trying to be rude. Sometime the final score does not reflect the gap in the two teams play and IMO this was one of those games. This often happens when the trailing team scores in the final 2 minutes of a 2 score game.

It wasn't a blowout or anything, but 2 months ago when this game was fresh nobody was thinking this was as close as the score

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

maybe in his prime. he can still dice you up from a clean pocket but at this point in his career you get pressure on him and he starts tossing ducks real fast.

I think he can do it decently enough as long as he has a pocket to step up into, which is why having Nelson and Kelly was so important today.