#2 Clemson VS #3 Ohio State: Sugar Bowl

cortes02

Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl

• Clemson
    • Ohio State

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

This seems to be a somewhat naïve take. Luck wasn't a mega prospect because he was guaranteed to be the best QB from his class. He was a mega prospect because he looked to be basically a sure thing that he'd be a top 10 QB. Lawrence is similar in that regard. You're not guaranteed to get the best QB in the NFL. But he looks as close as it comes to a guarantee that you'll have a top 10 QB.

That's fine but I've never heard anyone word it this way. Just saying I think the hype was a bit much - IMO odds are better that he won't be the best QB out of this draft

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Any NFL team that hires him is stupid as hell. He's a college coach. Ryan Day and Lincoln Riley are guys who could thrive in the NFL imo. I think Matt Campbell could too.

I think Brian Kelly would be a solid nfl coach. His personality had always seemed more NFL ish at any rate

Just now, thrILL! said:

Both plays were clearly targeting. 

One was a clear and intentional targeting and one was targeting due to the QB dipping down.  Wade's targeting was less due to leading with the crown of the helmet and more to do with helmet to helmet.

Still the biggest factor in the game was Fields was banged up heading into the game and Dobbins got banged up in the game.  This time around only one of the QB/RB duo were banged up.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

So if the Saitns could find a way to get Fields in the 1st and Sermon in the second to replace Brees and the replacement to Latavius Murray I would be very happy.

You guys have too much money tied up at wb right now...quit dreaming

brees isnt going away and your mormon qb has a big contract too