#2 Clemson VS #3 Ohio State: Sugar Bowl

cortes02

Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl

• Clemson
    • Ohio State

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Those mofos need to stop hugging people. Get in your bubbles!!

this isn't exactly relevant but does anyone else laugh when they show the crowds at these games and theyve got like masks on totally wrong or not at all or wrapped around their forehead 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

cfb is boring as hell. have alabama osu and clemson been in the playoffs every year? lol 

I agree with you. Growing up in Columbus I obviously like Ohio State. But the last few years, it's boring. If we lose to a Big Ten team, it's usually a massive upset. Basically making the CFP is the only goal. Even Michigan being a dumpster fire has taken away from that rivalry.

Throw in that college football is devoid of parity, I don't usually like it.

But losing to Clemson a few times caught my attention, so, this brought a smile to my face

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

How many Super Bowls have the Patriots won in the 2000s? How is the NBA any different?

well i'm from new england so i have less than 0 emotional attachment to any college sports. it's also that the NBA/NFL play generally similar schedules, i think. of course some NFL teams have easier schedules but there's like... what, 120 d1 football teams? 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why do you think OSU gets benefit of the doubt over teams like Texas A&M and Cincinatti when there is a question

It's the same reason that Oklahoma gets the benefit of doubt when there is a question.  Recruiting classes.  They will always give an edge to teams that have recruited top recruiting classes in recent years as they should.  There is a reason that recruiting rankings actually translate to how often players are drafted.