#2 Clemson VS #3 Ohio State: Sugar Bowl

cortes02

Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl

• Clemson
    • Ohio State

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Um. Clemson has a more recent championship than the Saints.

Clemson has had to win less games than the Saints just to make it into the Playoffs, let alone how many games they would need to win to make a championship game, let alone win it.  Oh and Clemson has had the benefit of beneficial officiating... Saints could've won it several times if not for complete crap officiating.  Oh how often have the Bucs been in the playoffs in the time Clemson last won a title?

Just now, candyman93 said:

This is factual, won’t deny it

i watch college football but i'm by no means someone that pays attention to it (or the NFL for that much anymore, i only use this website to argue with @TheRealMcCoy) but if there's a question at the end of the year and it's down to people's opinions, seems like it's always gonna be the biggest name 

like i get it, osu is great and they just dominated a great team and would have likely made the postseason but still weird to me that they played 6 games and made the playoffs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

past years should never make a difference in current year and i think we'd all agree with that 

No but its the tie breaker when it comes down to two teams. That and OSU sets new viewership ratings everytime they play in a big game.

Who Ohio St. is and has been for the past 5 decades gives them the nod when it comes to that tie breaker on top of being the biggest cash cow in the NCAA

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

i watch college football but i'm by no means someone that pays attention to it (or the NFL for that much anymore, i only use this website to argue with @TheRealMcCoy) but if there's a question at the end of the year and it's down to people's opinions, seems like it's always gonna be the biggest name 

like i get it, osu is great and they just dominated a great team and would have likely made the postseason but still weird to me that they played 6 games and made the playoffs 

College football is rich getting richer. Fun fact, the teams projected to have the #1 and #2 overall recruiting classes? They’re playing in the national championship.

The NCAA will bend over for their cash cows to keep that going.

6 hours ago, roger murdock said:

As an Ohio State fan I just don't think we are particularly good this year. Like this is probably our 6th or 7th best team in the last 10 years. I don't see us winning unless we really improved in the last few weeks.

I was incredible right and wrong at the same

time 

41 minutes ago, Raves said:

Clemson has had to win less games than the Saints just to make it into the Playoffs, let alone how many games they would need to win to make a championship game, let alone win it.  Oh and Clemson has had the benefit of beneficial officiating... Saints could've won it several times if not for complete crap officiating.  Oh how often have the Bucs been in the playoffs in the time Clemson last won a title?

Or, for that matter, since Clemson could even play in a playoff game?