#2 Clemson VS #3 Ohio State: Sugar Bowl

cortes02

Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins 2021 Sugar Bowl

• Clemson
    • Ohio State

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think Jim Leonhard could be a good NFL HC.

Agreed. Leonhard can succeed wherever he wants to succeed.

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

That's fine but I've never heard anyone word it this way. Just saying I think the hype was a bit much - IMO odds are better that he won't be the best QB out of this draft

Deshaun Watson isn't the best QB out of his draft. If a team had drafted him #1, do you think they'd be disappointed on that ground? Wilson, Lance, Fields, etc. are super talented athletes. There's no doubting that. But they're much less of sure things. If Lawrence is a top 10 QB, the Jaguars won't be disappointed, even if one of the others develops into a better QB.

Just now, Vladimir L said:

You guys have too much money tied up at wb right now...quit dreaming

brees isnt going away and your mormon qb has a big contract too

The salary cap doesn't actually exist for the Saints.  Just wait and see how they somehow come out with the ability to not only not lose anyone important but also make some kind of FA signing.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

One was a clear and intentional targeting and one was targeting due to the QB dipping down.  Wade's targeting was less due to leading with the crown of the helmet and more to do with helmet to helmet.

Still the biggest factor in the game was Fields was banged up heading into the game and Dobbins got banged up in the game.  This time around only one of the QB/RB duo were banged up.

Me and a Saints fan in the same corner on something - feels weird.

Be interesting to see what happens to Clemson. They're not a traditional power and they went from Watson to Lawrence. Be interesting to see how long they can keep this up

the QB in waiting is pretty good.  they will still be able to attract tip tier talent.   Reload is likely

Just now, Raves said:

The salary cap doesn't actually exist for the Saints.  Just wait and see how they somehow come out with the ability to not only not lose anyone important but also make some kind of FA signing.

I'll be interested to see if they can retain Hendrickson.

Be interesting to see what happens to Clemson. They're not a traditional power and they went from Watson to Lawrence. Be interesting to see how long they can keep this up

That D.J. U kid looks like he'll be a good one. May not be Lawrence or Watson, but he'll keep Clemson in the thick of things.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'll be interested to see if they can retain Hendrickson.

Oh that's not going to happen unless he accepts a situational pass rusher contract.  I doubt any contender could keep him if he won't accept a contract of that level.

Just now, Raves said:

Oh that's not going to happen unless he accepts a situational pass rusher contract.  I doubt any contender could keep him if he won't accept a contract of that level.

How good is he? I know he's having a huge year, but is he a legit top pass rusher or just a good player who has had some situational luck?