2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

So far so good this free agency period.

I was playing out some scenarios in the draft and think we definitely need to address the interior OL and slot corner in free agency. Otherwise our flexibility is severely limited in the draft.

Center is still the route I’d go.

oC: Andrews, Reitner, and Hudson

Slot CB: Poole, K’Wuan Williams

If JD address those two positions, the rest is gravy. Feel free to be as opportunistic as you want to be.

What’s the deal with Desmond King? I thought he was solid on the Chargers. But the Titans didn’t have to trade much for him and now he is getting zero attention in free agency.

44 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

source?

He said this in an interview about a month or so ago. He talked about other QB's and how good they are and NEVER once said Sam's name. The way he was speaking just seemed like he wanted nothing to do with Sam. You should listen to the interview. He just sounds like a moron we should stay away from and I think we will. 

We made two good pick with Lawson & Corey Davis I am not sure about Jarrad Davis. he was bench this pass season for poor play. I though we would would do a little more in the FA market. We did get a very good special player. With those first five picks we have to the draft Douglas has a good chance to plug holes we have in our roster.

Leo Williams, who the Giants got for a lousy third round pick from us just sign a huge deal for three year after he had a great year, great run stopper and had 10 1/2 sacks