2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

24 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Already custom ordered my Watson jersey. And I’m great at these predictions when it comes to jumping the gun jersey wise. 

Unfortunately so did I. It will hang next to my Lawrence jersey. Sorry. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I didn’t jump the gun on the TLaw jersey. I did jump the gun back in the day on the Keyshawn jersey and DBrick jersey

D'Brickashaw Ferguson was the guy I really wanted the Packers to get instead of AJ Hawk.  Either him or Mario Williams I was going to be stoked with.  Wasn't a huge fan of Vince Young (probably because he went to Texas).

2 hours ago, xrade said:

Looks like Miami hired Frye as the new QB coach. It suggests they are doing what they can to help Tua. They will not be in the Watson derby if it occurs. 

Tua doesn't keep Miami from making a trade for Watson.  If they feel the price is too high on Watson, they walk away and build around Tua.  It's pretty simple.

16 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

D'Brickashaw Ferguson was the guy I really wanted the Packers to get instead of AJ Hawk.  Either him or Mario Williams I was going to be stoked with.  Wasn't a huge fan of Vince Young (probably because he went to Texas).

I hiddenly wanted Bush that year. But knew we’d draft Brick. Mangold was icing on the cake

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I hiddenly wanted Bush that year. But knew we’d draft Brick. Mangold was icing on the cake

I think everyone loved Reggie Bush.  I remember there being rumors about Green Bay discussing a deal with New Orleans, but they opted to keep Reggie Bush for themselves.

24 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

We're going to get Watson, Stafford is going to the Pats. Things will get interesting in our division. 

No Stafford to the 49ers. There are already rumors and talks. Pats are crap out of luck on QB. I just think players are turning away from BB and the pats because it is really hard to play for BB then you add a crap team too. These young guys can’t handle BB old style of football. Too much work and study. My friend Mike DeVito  told me a story from his buddy Matt Mullegan that Matt said his first meeting Bill told the whole team you need to know everybody first and last name along with what college they went too and their position. 

Stafford going to Colts sounds better than Patriots.

Watson can't go to Colts because of within division but Patriots, Jets, 49ers, Broncos, WFT, Dolphins and even Jaguars are solid destinations for him. 

Edited by JetsandI