The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Well I did use to be quite good, but I know all these special characters evolve over time and have standard abilities I am no longer familiar with.  Is it a given if Squire would know if he was the target or if swag was?

Great question and im having an issue with his claim because of this

@squire12

What was your original role?

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh – Squire (83)
Mwil23 – Squire (85), swoosh (87)
TheKillerNacho – Squire (77), swoosh (79)
Counselor – swoosh (87)
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Forge – Daboyle (77), Buff (82)
kingseanjohn – Swoosh (84)
Pickle Rick – swoosh (78)
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
The Orca – squire (78), swoosh (80)
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004 – swoosh (86)
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok – swoosh (87)
Malfatron
Shady Slim

Vote Count

10 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok
1 Buff – Forge
1 Matts – Daboyle
1 Squire – swoosh

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok do you really think that Squire somehow missed this? I don't. He seemed to feign ignorance on it. He said he assumed it was a watcher based upon the information. It's not like him to forget that.

So I was supposed to take that as factual?   I thought you were the player that said to be a bit skeptical of things?     Trying to spin it both ways now I see.

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

I had to have been framed to some degree. watch me flip scum. 

I do find it interesting that the large majority of votes are on me vs squire. How could I both kill and hide swag's identify upon killing him? 

Common role at times is a kill that also janitors their identity 

52 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So I was supposed to take that as factual?   I thought you were the player that said to be a bit skeptical of things?     Trying to spin it both ways now I see.

I feel like Town Squire has a chart with a ? mark next to this claim and then asks if you were mistaken about being a gift giver instead of assuming watcher there.

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Well I did use to be quite good, but I know all these special characters evolve over time and have standard abilities I am no longer familiar with.  Is it a given if Squire would know if he was the target or if swag was?

This is a fair question.  I don't know if I was the intended target of the hit or swag was.   I know I hid behind swag, so an action aimed at me would end up affecting him and not my.   But if he was the hit target, I am not affected.   Either scenario, if my target to hide behind dies....in this instance swag..... I take over that role

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I feel like Town Squire has a chart with a ? mark next to this claim and then asks if you were mistaken about being a gift giver instead of assuming watcher there.

since I die early and often now, i haven't kept track (chart form) in months.  If I am around by day 3-4, then I start to put in together.  Funny how you were a key component in that and forget that.....seemingly convenient for you