The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Seems strange to me that Pickle would claim to have protected literally the only guy who died last night.

Either sheer ignorance and not paying attention at all, or some type of truth.  I mean he literally could have said anyone else, including Blue who said there was an attempted hit on him last night that failed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
13 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

How did Orca die last night if you protected him?

I'm assuming @Blue killed him with a bomb.  Orca said he was opening whatever and it better not kill him. 

LOL

Blue is an unkillable Indy with strongman gifts too I suppose? 

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Seems strange to me that Pickle would claim to have protected literally the only guy who died last night.

Either sheer ignorance and not paying attention at all, or some type of truth.  I mean he literally could have said anyone else, including Blue who said there was an attempted hit on him last night that failed. 

If I were sucm, absolutely, I would lie about my moves and make it look good.  As town, that just causes potential chaos.  I could have literally said I protected anyone else if I wanted to look good (I dont want to look good). Just laying out the info that I have.  

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Except me...who always has done it as town with plenty of old evidence to support. 

Marvel dropping hints about ant man. 

@Counselor do you remember 

I A M S E E R ? 

So keep flailing. I'll see you on the other side soon 

Rip Rest In Peace GIF - Rip RestInPeace Candle - Discover & Share GIFs |  Rest in peace gif, Rest in peace, I love you pictures

That was outright the best hidden claim I’ve ever seen in Mafia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I were sucm, absolutely, I would lie about my moves and make it look good.  As town, that just causes potential chaos.  I could have literally said I protected anyone else if I wanted to look good (I dont want to look good). Just laying out the info that I have.  

So you and Orca just happened to target each other last night?

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Blue killed Orca since Pickle isn’t a PGO I guess...but why Orca visited Pickle is truly interesting. Obviously if he had a conversion he’d use it on him is my guess.

Because pickle protected orca on n3 when there was no hit and orca wanted to make sure to transfer the throne, hence orca visited pickle n4.