The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I was redirected to myself from trying to jail blue

o rly

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already told you all 10 times.  Orca said he was opening whatever from blue and it better not kill him.  It did.  I can't protect from kills that are not active moves lol.  

You keep saying this, but if that's true, then the logical conclusion to draw is that there was no scum kill on Night 4...when Buff claimed to have targeted me and I was notified someone tried to kill me.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

o rly

You keep saying this, but if that's true, then the logical conclusion to draw is that there was no scum kill on Night 4...when Buff claimed to have targeted me and I was notified someone tried to kill me.

That would make sense ya doofus Bc i was redirected back to myself so i wasn’t successful i jailing you

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Forge was confirmed orange.

Sure.  And pickle has visited a scum king on n3 when there was no night kill.  Happens to be the same night Counselor visited orca but said he was roleblocked.

Pickle also was visited by that same king on the night of a change to the throne.

Pickle

On 1/7/2021 at 5:19 PM, Daboyle said:

Unfortunately it can’t really do either. My character is named Philip Strenger. Initially I was listed as loyal to Nilfgard but because that empire was destroyed at the end of D1, I became independent. My only “move” this game is that if we’re in a tie, my vote will auto count as two to break it.

Ok.  Here is the daboyle claim

• Like 1